急需《穿靴子的猫》英文台词 上英语课用 谁有发到[email protected]这个邮箱 在线等 谢谢!!! 求《穿靴子的猫》英文全部台词。急!英语配音要用!拜托了!

\u8bf7\u95ee\u4f60\u662f\u4e0d\u662f\u6709\u300a\u7a7f\u9774\u5b50\u7684\u732b\u300b\u7684\u82f1\u6587\u5267\u672c\uff0c\u53ef\u4ee5\u53d1\u5230\u6211\u90ae\u7bb1\[email protected]\uff09

Act 1 Only a Cat



M:My sons, I am very sick.

I am going to die.

S:Father, you must not die.

Father

M:My sons, I have a mill, a donkey and a cat.

My oldest son, I give the mill to you.

And my second son, I give the donkey to you.

And my youngest son, I give the cat to you.

S:Oh no, only a cat!

What can I do with it?

I will die of hunger.

P:Don\u2019t worry, Master.

Give me boots and a bag.

Then I will work for you.

S:Really?

Here are the boots and the bag.

P:Master,do I look good?

From now call me Puss in Boots!





Act 2 Presents for the king



P:Oh, a rabbit is coming.

Lovely rabbit, come,come,come.

And eat the food.

Ok,I got the rabbit.

I will give it to the king.

Sire,this rabbit is a present from my master.

K: Who is your master?

P:He is the Marquis of Carabas.

P:Sire,this skylark is a present from my master.

K:Thank you.

Your master is a good man.

P:sire, this parrot is a present from my master.

K:Oh,thanks.

I am happy with the presents.

Is your master young and handsome?

P:Oh, yes! He is very rich, too.

K:I will come to see your master.

P:Great!

My master will be happy to see you.



Act 3 The Clever Cat



P:The king and the Princess are coming.

Master, jump into the river now!

M:But I can\u2019t swim.

P:Trust me. Then you can marry the Princess.

P:Help! Help! My master is in the river!

K:My man, go and help him.

P:A thief stole my master\u2019s clothes!

K:Oh,no!

Give him good clothes.

P:Sire, this is my master,the Marquis of Carabas.

K:Marquis of Carabas,can I see your castle?

S:yes. I don\u2019t have any castle!

I\u2019m scared.

P:Trust me.

I have a plan.

I will lead you to my master\u2019s castle.









Act 4 The Ogre\u2019s Castle



P:Can you change into anything?

O:Yes,I can.

P:Then can you change into a lion?

O:Of course!

P:wow! Then can you change into a mouse?

O:Of course! Watch me!

P:Foolish Ogre!

Now this is my master\u2019s castle. Ha-ha.

Welcome to my master\u2019s castle.

K:Wonderful!

The mastle is so great and beautiful.

Marquis of Carabas,

will you marry the Princess?

S:Oh, yes, I will. I like the Princess.

P:Congratulations, Master!

Am I better than a mill or a donkey?

S:Of course, puss. You are the best!

\u300a\u7a7f\u9774\u5b50\u7684\u732b\u300b\u82f1\u6587\u5168\u90e8\u53f0\u8bcd\uff0c\u89c1\u9644\u4ef6\u3002
\u5982\u679c\u624b\u673a\u7248\u770b\u4e0d\u5230\u9644\u4ef6\uff0c\u8bf7\u4f7f\u7528\u7535\u8111\u7248\u8bbf\u95ee\u3002
\u672c\u56de\u7b54\u53ea\u63d0\u4f9b\u4e86\u82f1\u6587\u53f0\u8bcd\uff0c\u4e0d\u6d89\u53ca\u89c6\u9891\u8d44\u6e90\uff0c\u4e0d\u8fdd\u53cd\u77e5\u9053\u89c4\u8303\uff0c\u8bf7\u7ba1\u7406\u5458\u4e0d\u8981\u8bef\u5220\u3002

穿靴子的猫
在金鹅之后的冒险日子里.
In the days following my adventures with the Golden Goose,
我走到了一个人生的十字路口
I found myself at a crossroads.
我注定要成为亡命之徒 还是英雄?
Was I destined to be an outlaw... or a hero?
我不得而知
I did not know.
我只能确定一件事
Only one thing was certain.
我是剑客靴猫
I am Puss In Boots!
你是剑客靴猫吗
Are you Puss In Boots?
我是
I am...
不是
No.
剑客靴猫
萌猫三剑客
真是没天理了 我到底犯了什么法
This is outrageous! What am I charged with, anyway?
你们肯定捉错猫咪了
Because I'm pretty sure you got the wrong gato.
亚历山德拉·贝拉冈巴公主驾到
Presenting Princess Alessandra Bellagamba!
公主殿下 草民恳求您的宽恕
Your Majesty, I throw myself upon your mercy.
肃静
Silencio!
我的心被偷走了
My Heart has been stolen.
草民冤枉啊 草民与您素昧平生
I am innocent. I've never seen you before in my life.
不是 靴子先生
No, Signore Boots.
熔火之心红宝石 不见了
The Heart of Fire ruby is missing.
它是我王冠上的宝石
It is the crown jewel of my kingdom.
现在王冠上只剩下个洞了
Now there is only a hole where the Heart once was.
我想雇你把宝石找回来给我
I want to hire you to find the Heart and bring it back to me.
您想雇我
You want to hire me?
是的 你勇敢无惧 威名远播
Yes. Your reputation is that of a cat who fears nothing.
没错 正是在下
Yep. This is me.
闪开
Back off!
那么 好好跟我说说
So, tell me more.
宝石是被那个臭名昭著的法兰西盗贼偷的
The Heart was stolen by the notorious French thief,
-Le Chuchoteur -啥
- Le Chuchoteur. - Le what?
Chuchoteur指喜欢窃窃私语的人
Le Chuchoteur 耳语大盗
Le Chuchoteur. The Whisperer.
我们为啥要耳语
Why are we whispering?
那是他的名字
That is his name!
你一定要找到他
You must find him.
你想要什么都行
I'll pay you anything.
不错
Yeah.
您的泪水足以支付我的费用了
Your tears are payment enough.
谢谢 谢谢
Grazie! Grazie!
靴子先生 耳语大盗作案时
Signore Boots, during the robbery
我们捉获了他的三个跟班
we captured three of The Whisperer's henchmen.
只有他们才知道他的秘密巢穴在哪
They are the only ones who know the location of his secret hideout,
但他们守口如瓶
but they will not talk.
我是专业开瓶器啊
I will make them talk.
食物
Food.

Water!
厕纸
Toilet paper.
我得提醒你
I must warn you,
他们是我们遇到过的最穷凶极恶的佣兵
these are the most vile and ferocious mercenaries we have ever encountered.
我是无所畏惧的 剑客靴猫
I am Puss In Boots. I fear nothing!
开门
Open up!
-开玩笑吗 -没开玩笑 他们是魔鬼
- Is this a joke? - It's no joke! They are devils.
这些家伙
These guys?
先生 要是这三个魔头帮你
Signore, if these diablos help you
找到了耳语大盗的秘密巢穴
find The Whisperer's secret hideout,
我就赐予他们自由
I will grant them their freedom.
怎么样 猫咪们 愿意帮忙吗
So, kitties, will you help Puss?
公主 您的宝石如探囊取物了
Princesa, your ruby is as good as found.
你们给猫叔我指出耳语大盗住在哪里
You show Uncle Pusswhere The Whisperer lives.
稍后 我们就去吃炸鱼排
Later, we will all go out for fish sticks!
我知道你想玩儿 但是
I know you want to play, but...
你在干什...
Hey, hey, what are you...?

No!
等等 这是我的东西
Wait! Those are mine!

No!
快停下 猫猫们
Stop it! Gatos!
我的名声要臭了
This is very bad for my reputation.
祈求上帝保佑吧 魔头们
Pray for mercy... diablos!
什么
What?
有没有搞错
Why did you do that?
你们别想吃炸鱼排了
No fish sticks for you!
天一亮 你们就会重归牢狱 永无天日
In the morning, you are going back to jail forever.
想想你们的妈妈 她会多么失望
Think of your mama. She's going to be very disappointed.
你们没有妈妈
You have no mama.
我早该想到 你们是孤儿
I should have known. You are orphans.
小家伙们 其实我也是
Well, little ones, so am I.
身边没有可信之人
I know it's hard to grow up
成长很艰难
when you don't know who to trust.
相信我
Believe me.
我曾被最好的朋友背叛
I was betrayed by my very best friend.
他是个蛋
He was an egg.
他把我引上歧途
He led me down the wrong path...
就像耳语大盗对你们做的一样
...just as this Whisperer has done to you.
小家伙们 你们需要的
What you need, pequenos,
是有人给你们指引正确的方向
is for someone to point you in the right direction...
像我这样的人
...someone like me.
我将称你为珍珠 独一无二的珍宝
And I shall call you Perla, because you are one of a kind.
而你 叫战
And you, Gonzalo,
因为你争强好胜的性格
for your scrappy temper.
而你就叫
And you will be...
蒂莫泰奥·蒙特纳哥三世爵士
...Sir Timoteo Montenegro the Third.
有时候 你只需要一个头衔
Because sometimes a title is all you need.
现在集合 你们有很多要学的
Now gather around, for you have much to learn from...
靴猫剑术
...Puss In Boots.
从那以后 藤蔓长啊长啊
And after that, the vine grew and grew,
直上云霄 一直到达巨人之地
straight up into the clouds... to the Land of Giants.
今晚的故事就是这样了 我的小家伙们
And that is all for tonight, my pequenos.
秘密巢穴
The secret hideout.
我就是耳语大盗
I am The Whisperer.
什么
?Qué
我就是
I am The...
再说一次 行吗 伙计
One more time, OK, buddy?
-我就是耳语大盗 -你就是耳语大盗
- I am The Whisperer. - You are The Whisperer?
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
很好 我是来要回熔火之心红宝石的
Good. I've come to take back the Heart of Fire ruby.
什么
What?
你们把他带来这
You brought him here.
你们会为背叛我付出巨大代价
You will pay dearly for betraying me,
你们这些不听话的猫咪
you naughty cats.
先过了我这关再说
You have to get through me first!
快跑 小猫们 别回头
Run, kittens, and don't look back!
坏猫咪
Bad kittens.

No!
坚持住
Hang on!
好吧 就这样了
Oh, well. That's that.
我们成功了
We did it!
现在 咱们吃炸鱼排去吧
Now, it is time for fish sticks!
靴子先生 我代表王国感谢您
Signore Boots, the kingdom thanks you.

Reward him.
不 不 太多了
Oh, no, no. This is too much.
你弄掉了一个 蠢货
Hey, you dropped one! Idiota.
我有一份礼物要送给您
And I have a gift for you.
您的全新私人卫队
Your new personal guard.
没事的 他们现在变得好多了
It's OK. They are much better now.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 我得走了
Now, I have to go.
谢谢 我的小小朋友 你们让我明白
Gracias, my little friends, for you have shown me
伸张正义荣耀无比
there is glory,
有时还能得到金币
and sometimes gold, in doing the right thing.
你 蒂莫
And you, Timmy,
定会在猫砂盘里找到金币的
will definitely find gold in your litter box.
保重 我的小剑客们
Be good... my kids in boots.
只是过敏
Allergies.
再见
Arrivederci!
我不会忘了你们的
I will never forget you,
就像我知道你们不会忘了这个名字一样
just as I know you will never forget the name
剑客靴...
Puss In...

扩展阅读:穿靴子的猫1英文版 m3u8 ... 靴子的猫普通话版 ... 穿靴子的猫英文版台词 ... 穿靴子的猫中10句台词 ... 穿靴子的猫英文版全文 ... 中英文自动翻译器 ... 穿长靴的猫好词好句 ... 穿靴子的猫英文句子 ... 电影穿靴子的猫的经典台词 ...

本站交流只代表网友个人观点,与本站立场无关
欢迎反馈与建议,请联系电邮
2024© 车视网