英语简单的对话

  旅行回来后,不妨试着用英语把自己的见闻与朋友们说一下。下面是我给大家整理的,供大家参阅!

  :搭飞机回家

  Todd: OK, Victor, tomorrow you're flying home.

  维克多,明天你要搭飞机回家。

  Victor: Yes, that's correct.

  是的,没错。

  Todd: OK. So, are you afraid of flying?

  你害怕坐飞机吗?

  Victor: No, flying's fine.

  不,做飞机挺好。

  Todd: Really. Back home, for your job, do you fly?

  真的。回到家,你会因为工作而搭飞机吗?

  Victor: No, I drive to work and to different assignments.

  不,我工作需要开车去不同的地点。

  Todd: OK, you never have to fly to go to conventions or other cities or stuff like that.

  好的,你从来不用不用搭飞机去开会,或是出国?

  Victor: Once or twice each year I do fly to go to conventions connected with my work.

  每年一次或两次我会搭飞机出差开会。

  Todd: OK. Um, tomorrow you have a really long flight.

  好的,明天你要坐很长时间的飞机。

  Victor: That's correct.

  是的。

  Todd: It's probably what about 15 hours

  大约15小时。

  Victor: From Narita to Washington DC is 12 hours in the air.

  从成田机场坐飞机到华盛顿需要12小时。

  Todd: So how do you pass the time on the plane?

  那么你如何在飞机上打发时间呢?

  Victor: On the plane I like to sleep as much as possible.

  我喜欢在飞机上尽可能多地睡觉。

  Todd: OK. Do you take medication or just have a beer or..?

  好的。你靠吃药还是喝点儿酒来入睡?

  Victor: No, no. I don't take any medication. I just, I tend to stay up late the day before so that I'm so tired I'll want to sleep on the plane.

  不。我不吃药。我只是在搭飞机前一天睡得晚点,这样我在飞机上就会觉得很累很想睡觉。

  Todd: Well, good strategy and I hope you have a good flight.

  哇,好策略,希望你明天旅途愉快。

  :英国村庄

  Todd: OK. Hello!

  你好!

  Steven: Hello, there!

  你好!

  Todd: How are you doing today?

  你今天好吗?

  Steven: Pretty good.

  很好。

  Todd: Could you please introduce yourself!

  请你介绍一下自己!

  Steven: Yeah! My name is Steven. And I e from the north of England.

  好的。我的名字叫史蒂文。我来自英格兰北部。

  Todd: Oh, really! Where in the north of England?

  真的吗!北英格兰的哪里?

  Steven: A little village called Gawsworth.

  一个名叫Gawsworth的小村庄。

  Todd: Mm-hm. Is it a big place?

  村庄大吗?

  Steven: No, it's about 10,000 people I think.

  不大,大概有1万人口。

  Todd: Oh, really! Do you go back there often?

  真个!你经常回去吗?

  Steven: Not so often. The last time I went back was Christmas.

  我不经常回去。我上次回去是圣诞节。

  Todd: Oh, really! OK. Did you have a good time?

  真的!你在那儿而过得怎么样?

  Steven: Yeah, it was very nice. I saw old friends and family and did the usual Christmas things.

  我在那儿过得很好。我见了朋友和家人,过了一个愉快的圣诞节。

  Todd: What actually are the usual Christmas things?

  圣诞节具体要做什么?

  Steven: Oh, I guess, uh, a lot of eating and a lot of drinking and a lot of laughing. Just general fun and games I guess.

  圣诞节,我们大快朵颐,畅饮豪饮,大声欢笑。我们还有圣诞节的欢乐气氛和小游戏。

  Todd: How many of your family members still live in this town?

  你还有多少家庭成员住在那里。

  Steven: Well they don't actually....my mum and dad live in the town...um, my brother and sister actually live pretty close to this town, so my family is all in that general area.

  实际上他们都搬家了,我父母住在镇上,我的兄弟姐妹住得离镇子不远。所以我家人都住在镇子附近。

  Todd: Oh, OK. Great. Thanks a lot Steven.

  好的。谢谢你,史蒂文。

  :校车上的故事

  Todd: So, Jessica, you've got a brother named Kirk!

  杰西卡,你有个哥哥叫柯克!

  Jessica: Yes, that's right. He is two and a half years older than I am, and we get along very well now.

  是的,没错。他比我大两岁半。现在我们相处得非常好。

  Todd: You get along very well now! How did you get along in the past?

  你们现在相处得好!你们过去相处得怎么样?

  Jessica: Not very well at all actually. He was always very mean and heartless, should we say.

  其实一点儿都不好。可以说,他一向小气又无情。

  Todd: What was the first thing you remember him doing to you?

  你印象里他对你做的第一件事是什么?

  Jessica: Perhaps the first thing was the time I fell asleep on the bus when I was on kindergarten. He actually left me there sleeping, and I didn't wake up until my lunch box fell on the ground, when the bus driver was parking in the bus garage. So anyway, yeah, I learned at that point not to really depend on him so much.

  我记得的第一件事也许是我上幼儿园的时候,有一次我在车上睡着了。他就把我留在车上,直到我的饭盒掉了我才醒,那时大巴司机正在把车停进车库。总之,我了解到,那时我真的很依赖他。

  Todd: What did your mum say when you got home?

  你回家的时候你妈妈说什么?

  Jessica: My mom asked my brother,"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?", referring to me, and he responded, "Hey! How did you know I forgot my homework!"

  我妈妈问我哥哥“嘿!你是不是忘了什么?”并提到了我,我哥哥说“嘿,你怎么知道我忘了做作业!”

  :音乐

  Todd: OK. Matt, we're back. We're gonna talk about music. What is your favorite kind of music?

  马特,我们一起讨论讨论音乐。你最喜欢的音乐型别是什么?

  Matt: My favorite kind of music is alternative music. But generally I like all types of music, apart from country music.

  我最喜欢的音乐型别是非主流音乐。不过总的来说,我喜欢各种型别的音乐,除了乡村音乐。

  Todd: I'm the same way. I hate country, except for Johny Cash.

  我也是。我讨厌乡村音乐,除了Johny Cash的。

  Matt: Yeah, yeah. The older country is good. But the newer, I don't like the newer stuff.

  是的。老的乡村音乐很棒。但我不喜欢现在的乡村音乐。

  Todd: Yeah, how expensive are CD's in your country?

  好的,在你的国家CD卖多少钱?

  Matt: Well, a brand new CD is probably between about 15 and 20 dollars, yeah, but you can find used CD's from anything to a dollar to, you know, 20 dollars, I guess, depending, depending on the CD. So you can find cheap CD's.

  全新的品牌CD可能卖15到20美元,但你可以找到各种二手CD,价格从1到20美元不等,具体价格要看是什么CD。也就是说你可以找到便宜CD。

  Todd: Wow, that's pretty cheap. Do you play a musical instrument?

  那真是便宜。你会演奏乐器吗?

  Matt: No, I don't, although when I was a kid I played the piano and a little bit of the quitar, but I've long since forgotten all of that.

  不,虽然我小时候弹钢琴,有时也弹吉他,但那太久远了,我都忘光了。

  Todd: Usually, you pick up the guitar and you don't stop playing it.

  通常一个人拿起吉他就会一直弹下去。

  Matt: There was no talent.

  我没什么天分。

  Todd: Do you go to concerts?

  你听音乐会吗?

  Matt: I go, I really enjoy going to concerts, but I like to go to *** all venues. Small shows. I don't like those big stadium shows where you need binoculars just to see the stage.

  我很喜欢音乐会,但我喜欢小型演奏,小型表演。我不喜欢要用望远镜才能看到舞台的大型表演。

  Todd: Yeah, I agree. And the last question, most importantly, do you sing in the shower?

  我同意。最后一个问题,也是最重要的问题,你洗澡的时候唱歌吗?

  Matt: Of course I do, yeah! Every chance I get.

  当然!每次洗澡的时候我都唱。

  Todd: Wow, what kind of songs do you sing?

  哇,你都唱什么型别的歌?

  Matt: Oh, wow! I guess anything that's in my head, the last thing I heard I guess.

  哇!我想是我听到过的各种歌,也许是我洗澡前听到的最后一首。

  Todd: Can you sing something right now?

  你现在能唱两句吗?

  Matt: I don't think so. This isn't a shower.

  我不这么认为。现在并不是在洗澡。

  Todd: Yeah, yeah. warning to the listeners, this is not a shower.

  是的,要提醒听众的是,他没在洗澡。

  以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。



  • 绠鍗曠殑鑻辫瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細1銆乄hat a clever boy he is! 浠栨槸涓涔堣仾鏄庣殑瀛╁瓙鍟!2銆両'm home.鎴戝洖鏉ヤ簡銆3銆No pain,no gain.涓嶅姵鏃犺幏銆4銆乊ou're all set. 浜嬫儏閮藉姙瀹屼簡銆5銆乄hat do you want锛 a dress or a skirt?浣犳兂瑕佷拱浠涔?杩炶。瑁欒繕鏄煭瑁?6銆丠ave I made myself clear? 鎴戣鏄庣櫧浜嗗悧?7銆丣ust wonde...
  • 涓や汉绠鍗曡嫳璇璇鏈夊摢浜?
    绛旓細鍏充簬涓や汉绠鍗曠殑鑻辫瀵硅瘽绡囦竴 T: hi, Betty.what's up?浣犲ソ,璐濊拏.鏈杩戞庝箞鏍?B: nothing special. how about you? Are you used to the life here in the States?涓鍒囧鏁.浣犲憿?鍦ㄧ編鍥界敓娲诲緱杩樹範鎯悧?T: evertything has been fine for the past several months.杩欏嚑涓湀閮芥尯濂界殑.B: grea...
  • 绠鍗曡嫳璇鍙h瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細绠鍗曡嫳璇彛璇璇濄1銆Linda锛欻ello! Who is speaking?John锛欻ello! This is John. I want to speak to Linda銆侺inda锛歍his is her銆侸ohn锛 Hi, Linda. I’m just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening銆侺inda锛歊eally? What time and where?John锛 7:30 pm, at ...
  • 绠鍗曠殑鑻辫鍙h浜ら檯瀵硅瘽鏈夊摢浜?
    绛旓細1銆丏on't mention it銆傛病鍏崇郴锛屽埆瀹㈡皵銆2銆Who knows!澶╂檽寰楋紒3銆両t is not a big deal!娌′粈涔堜簡涓嶈捣锛4銆丒asy does it銆傛參鎱㈡潵銆5銆丏on't push me銆傚埆閫兼垜銆6銆丆ome on!蹇偣锛屾尟浣滆捣鏉ワ紒7銆丠ave a good of it銆傜帺寰楀緢楂樺叴銆8銆両t is urgent銆傛湁鎬ヤ簨銆9銆乄hat is the fuss锛熷惖浠涔...
  • 鐢熸椿绠鍗鎯呮櫙鑻辫瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細鐢熸椿绠鍗曟儏鏅嫳璇璇2 Shirley锛欻ello, let me introduce myself. I'm your neighbor. My name is Shirley.浣犲ソ锛岄鍏堣鎴戝仛涓嚜鎴戜粙缁銆傛垜鏄綘鐨勯偦灞咃紝鎴戝彨闆帀銆侸ohn锛欻i, Shirley. I'm John. It's nice to meet you.浣犲ソ锛岄洩鑾夛紝鎴戝彨绾︾堪銆傝鍒颁綘闈炲父楂樺叴銆係hirley锛歂ice to meet you, too...
  • 鍏充簬绠鍗曠殑鑻辫瀵硅瘽绮鹃
    绛旓細鍏充簬绠鍗曠殑鑻辫瀵硅瘽绡1 A:I was just about to go bed when the telphone rang last night.A:鏄ㄦ櫄鎴戞瑕佷笂搴婄潯瑙夛紝鐢佃瘽閾冨搷浜嗐侭:Who was it?B锛氳皝鎵撶殑?A: Kate. She said she was too excited to go to sleep.A:鍑壒锛屽ス璇磋嚜宸卞叴濂嬪緱鐫′笉鐫銆侭:She never cares about others.B锛...
  • 鑻辫绠鍗鎵撴嫑鍛瀵硅瘽涓や汉鍗佸彞
    绛旓細鑻辫绠鍗鎵撴嫑鍛瀵硅瘽涓や汉鍗佸彞浠嬬粛濡備笅锛1銆丠ow are you doing?鈥斺斾綘濂藉悧锛2銆丠ow's life treating you?鈥斺旀棩瀛愯繃寰楄繕绠楁儸鎰忓悧锛3銆乄hat's up?鈥斺旀湁浠涔堟柊椴滀簨鍎匡紵4銆丠ow's everything?鈥斺斾竴鍒囬兘濂斤紵5銆丯ice to meet you.鈥斺斿緢楂樺叴瑙佸埌浣犮6銆両 hope we'll meet again some time.鈥斺...
  • 鑻辫鍩烘湰瀵硅瘽1000鍙 鏈瀹炵敤鐨勮嫳璇棩甯哥敤璇
    绛旓細瀛︿範鑻辫鏈绠鍗曠殑灏辨槸鎺屾彙涓浜涘熀鏈殑鏃ュ父鐢ㄨ鍜鑻辫瀵硅瘽,鍙互鐢ㄥ湪骞虫椂鐨勭敓娲讳腑浣滀负鑻辫鍙h缁冧範銆備笅鏂囨垜缁欏ぇ瀹舵暣鐞嗕簡鑻辫鏃ュ父鐨勫熀鏈璇濊鍙,渚涘弬鑰! 鏈甯哥敤鐨勮嫳璇熀鏈璇 1. I see. 鎴戞槑鐧戒簡銆 2. I quit! 鎴戜笉骞蹭簡! 3. Let go! 鏀炬墜! 4. Me too. 鎴戜篃鏄 5. My god! 澶╁摢! 6. No way! 涓...
  • 瓒绠鍗10鍙ヤ互涓婄殑鑻辫鏈嬪弸闂瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細鑻辫鏈嬪弸闂瀵硅瘽1 1. Nice to meet you, Li Lan.寰堥珮鍏磋璇嗕綘锛屾潕宀氥侼ice to meet you, Wu Min.寰堥珮鍏磋璇嗕綘锛屽惔鏁忋侼ice to meet you, Wang Juan.寰堥珮鍏磋璇嗕綘锛岀帇濞熴2. Good morning, Byron.鎮ㄦ棭锛屾嫓浼!Good morning, Cherry.鎮ㄦ棭锛岀惁鐟炪侴ood morning, Steve.鎮ㄦ棭锛 鍙茶拏澶3. ...
  • 绠鍗曠殑鏃ュ父鐢熸椿鑻辫瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細绠鍗曠殑鏃ュ父鐢熸椿鑻辫瀵硅瘽涓 Lily: Ann, do you know how people deal with the cremains?瀹夛紝浣犵煡閬撲汉浠兘鏄庝箞澶勭悊楠ㄧ伆鐨勫悧?Ann: In general, they adopt the inhumation, cremation and sea-burial.閫氬父鏉ヨ锛岄兘鏄噰鐢ㄥ湡钁佺伀钁垨鑰呮捣钁侺ily: Yeah, but now it appears a new way: usin...
  • 扩展阅读:英语口语真人对话软件 ... 英语100个基本对话 ... 英语口语对话100例 ... 英语情景对话10句 ... 英语日常交流100句 ... 英语基础对话8000句 ... 英语口语对话一问一答 ... 英语对话一问一答两人 ... 英语对话一问一答简单 ...

    本站交流只代表网友个人观点,与本站立场无关
    欢迎反馈与建议,请联系电邮
    2024© 车视网