魂断蓝桥经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
魂断蓝桥经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
《魂断蓝桥》作为电影史上三大凄美不朽爱情影片(另外两部是《卡萨布兰卡》《乱世佳人》)之一,是一部荡气回肠的爱情经典之作,内容虽有些传奇化,但文艺气息浓厚,具有甚高的催泪效果。在中国,这部影片成为影迷心目中至尊无上的爱情经典,久映不衰。而片中根据苏格兰民歌《友谊地久天长》改编的主题音乐也被堪称为典范流传至今。
经典台词一
洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?
What do dancers eat?
玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的
Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.
洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?
Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.
侍者:龙虾不错,先生!
The crepes,is very nice sir.
玛拉:嗯
En.
侍者:还有酒
And wine.
洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?
It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?
玛拉:哦,今晚上
Well, tonight……
洛依:喝4盎
Good,Number Forty please.
侍者:40块,先生
Number Forty.
洛依:你的舞跳得很美
The ballet was beautiful.
玛拉:我看不见得
Madame dindn't think so.
洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美
Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.
玛拉:这说明你确实是外行
Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.
洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?
Roy: Are you glad to see me again?
玛拉:是的。
Myra: Yes.
洛伊:我感到你有保留。
Roy: I sense a reservation.
玛拉:我想是有的'。
Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
洛伊:那是什么?为什么?
Roy: What? Why?
玛拉:有什么好处呢?
Myra: What‘s the good of it?
洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?
Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?
玛拉:这也是个问题。
Myra: That‘s a question too.
洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。
Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.
玛拉:什么?
Myra: What?
洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。
Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty
玛拉:你仍不明白什么。
Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?
洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。
Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.
玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?
Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?
洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。
Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.
玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?
Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?
男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。
Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.
洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。
Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.
玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?
Myra: What does it mean, these candles?
洛伊:你会明白的。
Roy: You‘ll find out.
地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。
Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.
Kitty:Well I've been telling you.
Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?
Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.
Myra:Mmm, oh.
(敲门声,夫人进来了)
myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.
Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.
Myra:On what,Madame?
Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.
绛旓細4銆佷綘涓嶇煡閬擄紝绛変簡浣犳湁澶氫箙銆傛墍浠ワ紝瀹佸彲姝诲埆锛岀粷涓嶇敓绂汇傗斺斻婃毊鍏変箣鍩庛5銆佸浜庝笘鐣岃岃█锛屼綘鏄竴涓汉锛涗絾鏄浜庢煇涓汉锛屼綘鏄粬鐨勬暣涓笘鐣屻傗斺斻婁贡涓栦匠浜恒6銆佸鏋滄垜浠笉鑳藉湪涓璧凤紝鐢熸椿杩樻湁浠涔堟剰涔夛紵鈥斺斻婃垚涓虹畝路濂ユ柉姹銆7銆佹垜浠幓缁撳鍚э紝闄や簡浣狅紝鍒殑浜烘垜閮戒笉瑕併傗斺斻榄傛柇钃濇ˉ銆8銆...
绛旓細鈥滃ぇ娈靛コ鐢熺嫭鐧解濈殑鐢靛奖鏄婄畝鐖便嬶紝閮ㄥ垎鐙櫧锛1銆両f God gave me wealth and beauty锛孖 would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now銆傚鏋滀笂甯濊祴浜堟垜璐㈠瘜鍜岀編璨岋紝鎴戜細璁╀綘闅句簬绂诲紑鎴戯紝灏卞儚鎴戠幇鍦ㄩ毦浜庣寮浣犱竴鏍枫2銆丅ut God didn't do it銆侭ut our ...
绛旓細瀵逛簬涓栫晫鑰岃█锛屼綘鏄竴涓汉锛涗絾鏄浜庢煇涓汉锛屼綘鏄粬鐨勬暣涓笘鐣屻傗斺斻婁贡涓栦匠浜恒嬩汉鎬绘槸瑕侀啋鐨勩傛煇涓澶╋紝閱嶉啇鐏岄《锛屾湁浜涗汉锛屾湁浜涗簨锛屼笉鏄綘鐨勫氨涓嶆槸銆傗斺斻婂ぇ璇濊タ娓搞嬫垜浠幓缁撳鍚э紝闄や簡浣狅紝鍒殑浜烘垜閮戒笉瑕併傗斺斻榄傛柇钃濇ˉ銆嬩粈涔堥兘涓嶈璇达紝鍚﹀垯鎴戜細澶卞幓鍕囨皵銆傗斺斻婄浉瑙佹仺鏃┿嬫垜鐨勬剰涓汉鏄...
绛旓細9銆佹瘡涓娆″拰浣犲垎鍒兘鏈変簺鍍忔槸姘稿埆銆傗斺斻榄傛柇钃濇ˉ銆10銆佸氨绠楁槸鍥伴毦涔熻娆㈡榧撹垶鍦伴潰瀵癸紝鍥犱负鎴戜滑鐭ラ亾锛岃嫤闅鹃犲氨姣呭姏锛屾瘏鍔涢犲氨鎬ф牸锛屾ф牸閫犲氨甯屾湜銆傗斺斻婄編濂界敓娲汇11銆佹垜鍙槸鎯宠濡傛灉鎴戜滑涓嶆槸鏈嬪弸浼氬ソ寰堝锛屼絾鏄偅涓嶄唬琛ㄦ垜涓嶆兂鍜屼綘浜ゆ湅鍙嬧斺斻婃毊鍏変箣鍩庛12銆佽鏄綘鍥犱负鎴戠殑绂诲紑锛屽績鐤煎緱鐪兼唱蹇鎺...
绛旓細鈥 榄傛柇钃濇ˉ 17 褰撴垜鍦ㄦ渶鐖变綘鐨勬椂鍊 鎴戝敮涓鎯冲仛鐨勫氨鏄倓鎮勬鍘 鈥 鐞嗗彂甯堢殑鎯呬汉 18 璇ヨ浣忕殑锛屾垜姘歌繙閮戒笉浼氬繕銆傗 闃块姝d紶 19 绌胯繃杩欐潯琛楀苟涓嶉毦锛岃繖瀹屽叏鍙栧喅浜庤皝鍦ㄨ鐨勯偅澶寸瓑鐫浣犮傗 钃濊帗涔嬪 20 杩欓噷鐨勪竴鍒囬兘鏄綘鐨勩傚寘鎷垜銆傗 宸撮粠閲庣帿鐟 21 鐣欎笅鏉ワ紝鎴栬呮垜璺熶綘璧扳︹︹ 娴疯涓冨彿...
绛旓細--榄傛柇钃濇ˉ Who want to fight? Animals can fight! I want to know much more. --鏂反杈惧厠鏂 When the dawn comes, Tonight will be a memory, too . -- Cats We will meet again, but no yet, not yet. --瑙掓枟澹 鐢靛奖鏈鍚庡湪鏈哄満鍒嗗埆鏃,褰撲紛灏旇帋寰楃煡閲屽厠涓嶈兘涓庡ス鍦ㄤ竴璧锋椂,濂硅繎涔庣柉鐙傚湴鍠婇亾:鈥...
绛旓細鎴樹簤涓嶄粎鏄斂娌荤殑寤剁画锛屾洿鏄竴绉嶈帿澶х殑缃伓锛屽畠璁╀汉楹绘湪銆佹矇娌︺佹棤璺彲璧般傚眿澶栨槦鍏夋弧澶╋紝涓娲剧ゥ鍜屼笖缇庡ソ鐨勬皵姘涳紝娌℃湁鎴樼伀锛屾病鏈夎桨鐐稿0涓庢亹鎱屻備篃璁革紝姝ゆ椂鐨勫彊鍒╀簹鍐呯殑鏃犺緶鍥芥皯浠嶅湪鐐脊澹伴噷浣滃瀭姝绘專鎵庯紝闃挎媺浼湴鍖虹殑鏌愭埛浜哄姝e湪杩庡ǘ绗簩浣嶅濡囥傘榄傛柇钃濇ˉ銆嬫槸瑗挎柟鐢靛奖鍦ㄤ笢鏂硅幏寰楁垚鍔熺殑缁忓吀銆傛晠浜嬪彂鐢熷湪...
绛旓細10.銆榄傛柇钃濇ˉ銆 鈥滄垜涓嶆効鐪嬪埌浣犳祦娉,闄ら潪鏄洜涓哄垢绂忊 11.銆婃柊妗ユ亱浜恒 鈥滃ス涓鐩磋鐖辨儏鎶涘純,褰撶粓浜庢湁澶╃瓑鍒颁簡鐪熸鐨勭埍鎯,濂瑰嵈涓嶈兘濂藉ソ鍦扮湅娓呬粬銆備负浠涔...寰堝缁忓吀鐢靛奖鎴愬姛鐨勬爣蹇椾箣涓,灏辨槸褰辩墖褰撲腑鐨勪竴浜涘彴璇嶅湪寰堝骞撮噷杩樿浜轰滑璁扮潃銆 璇翠竴浜涙垜鍗拌薄娣卞埢鐨鐢靛奖鍙拌瘝鍚с傚叾涓緢澶т竴閮ㄥ垎鏄枩鍓х墖銆 鍏堣鍛ㄦ槦椹扮殑銆
绛旓細鑻辫鐢靛奖涓缁忓吀瀵圭櫧 10 瑕佹眰:1.鏄嫳璇殑2.鏈夌炕璇3.鏈夊嚭澶勫拰璋佽鐨勮繖鍙ヨ瘽4.鏄鐧戒笉鏄竴鍙ヨ瘽,璧风爜鏄袱涓汉鍦ㄨ璇5,鍜鐖辨儏鏈濂戒笉瑕佹壇涓婂叧绯6.1鏈15濂芥埅姝㈠洖绛,蹇揩蹇摝7.濂界殑鍐嶅姞鍒嗗揩蹇揩!!!... 瑕佹眰:1.鏄嫳璇殑2.鏈夌炕璇3.鏈夊嚭澶勫拰璋佽鐨勮繖鍙ヨ瘽4.鏄鐧戒笉鏄竴鍙ヨ瘽,璧风爜鏄袱涓汉鍦ㄨ璇5,鍜岀埍鎯...
绛旓細鍦鐢靛奖涓殑缁忓吀鐖辨儏瀵圭櫧鏈夐偅浜? 姣斿澶ц瘽瑗挎父涓殑,绛... 姣斿澶ц瘽瑗挎父涓殑,绛 灞曞紑 鎴戞潵绛 1涓洖绛 #鐑# 瀛╁瓙涔嬮棿鎵撴灦 鐖舵瘝瑕佷笉瑕佸共棰?...榄傛柇钃濇ˉ: 闆ㄤ腑鐩镐細鏃, 娴极鐨勭綏浼婂綋鍗冲悜鐜涙媺姹傚銆 涓や汉鐨勫璇 Myra,what do you think we're going to do today? 鐜涙媺,浣犺涓烘垜浠粖澶╄骞蹭粈楹?