我要出国旅游,希望大家提供点购物和吃饭的英语常用句.

购物英语情景对话
Reception 接待
1. Do you find anything you like? 你找到你喜欢的吗?
4. Are you being helped?/Are you being served? 你需要帮忙吗?
5. Is there anybody waiting on you? 有人招呼你吗?
Choosing and buying选择与购买
Choosing 选择
1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket. 我想买一双鞋/一件夹克.
2. I’d like to see some towels. u 我想看看毛巾.
7. I’m just looking, thanks. 我只是看看,谢谢.
8. I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind. 如果不介意,我想看一下.
An attempt 试穿
1. Could you try it on please? How is it? 请试穿看看好吗?如何?
2. I like this one. May I try it on? 我喜欢这一种.我能试穿吗?
Inquiry 询问
1. Do you have any on sale? 你们有什么特卖品吗?
2. Do you carry hundred percent cotton pants? 你们有百分之百纯棉的裤子吗?
3. Can you get me one? 你们能补货吗?
4. If I orded a suit now, how long could it take before I got delivery如果我现在订一件西装,要多久才能接到货?
Size and color 尺寸和颜色
1. The fit isn’t good. 尺寸不太合适.
4. It seems to fit well. 好像蛮合身的.
5. They punch my toes. 把我脚趾夹疼了.
6. Can I have a size larger? 可以给我一个大一点儿的吗?
8. This color is very pupular. 这个颜色很流行.
9. This blue color goes well with the light blue dots on the dress.
这种蓝色和衣服上的淡蓝色小点很配.
Price 价格
1. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
2. What’s the price for this suit? 这套西装多少钱?
3. How much do I have to pay for it? 我要付多少钱?
4. How much are these ties? 这些领带要多少钱?
5. I’ll give it to you for 5250. 5250元美金卖给你.
6. Can you make it cheaper? 你能便宜点吗?
Check 付钱
1. How can I pay? 我要如何付钱?
2. May I write a check for you? 我能开支票吗?
3. Do you take traveler’s checks? 你们接受旅行支票吗?
4. Sorry, we don’t take checks. 对不起,我们不接受支票.
5. How about 98 down and 100 a month? 先付头期款98美元,每月再付100美元,如何?
6. I’ll take this. 我要这个.
The others 其他
1. Take one’s measurement 为某人量尺寸.
2. I think we’re out of your size. 我想你的尺寸(的衣服)已卖光了.
3. Check back next Sunday. 你下星期天再来看看.
Dialogue 对话
1. A:Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird? 波德太太,你今天要点肉吗?
B:Yes, please. 是的.
A:This lamb’s very good. 这块羔羊肉很好.
B:I like lamb, but my husband doesn’t. 我喜欢羔羊肉,但我丈夫不喜欢.
A:What about some steak? This is a nice piece. 来些牛排好吗?这块很好.
B:Give me that piece, please. 请给我那一块吧.
And a pound of mince, too. 我还要一磅肉糜.
2. A:Can I help you? 您想要买什么?
B:I’d just like to have a look around. 我只想随便看看.
A:Are you looking for some apples? 你想要一些苹果吗?
B:I could also buy some apples if they’re nice. 如果苹果不错的话,我也可以买一些.
3. A:Do you like this dress, madam? 夫人,你喜欢这种衣服吗?
B:I like the color very much. It’s a lovely dress, but it’s too small for me.
我很喜欢这种颜色,这件衣服很好看,但我穿太小了.
A:What about this one? It’s a lovely dress, it’s very smart. Short skirts are in fashion now. Would you like to try it?
这件怎么样?这件很好看,非常时髦.短裙现在很流行.你想穿上试试吗?
B:All right. 好的.
4. A: Have you any shoes like these? 你们有这种鞋子吗?
B:What size? 什么尺码?
A:Size five. 五号的.
B:I’m sorry. We haven’t any. 很抱歉,我们没有.
5. A: How many do you need? 你想买多少?
B:Two Kilograms. 两公斤.
6. A: Are these apples on sale? 这些苹果降价卖吗?
B:That’s our rock bottom price. 这是我们的最低价了.
7. A: That’s too expensive for us. We can’t afford all that money.
对我们来讲,太贵了,我们付不起那么多钱.
B:This model’s less expensive than that one. It’s only twenty-eight pounds. But, of course, it’s not as good as the expensive one.
这种型号比那种要便宜些,只要28镑.但是,当然,它不如那台贵的好.
A: I don’t like this model, the other model’s more expensive, but it’s worth the money.
我不喜欢这种型号.那种型号贵些,但它值这些钱.
A:Can we buy it on instalments?
我们可以分期付款吗?
B:Of course. You can pay a deposit of ten pounds, and then one pound a week for sixty weeks.
当然,你可以先付10英镑定金,然后,每月付1镑,一共付60个星期. |3.
8. A: I think I prefer the blue one if it’s not too much trouble.
如果不太麻烦的话,我想要那件蓝色的.
B:Not at all. I’ll get it for you. Here you are. This is our latest design.不麻烦,我去为你取来.给你,这是最新款的.
A:Could I have a try? 我能试试吗?
B:Certainly. The fitting room is over there. 当然可以,试衣间在那边.
B:It seems to fit you very well. u 这件衣服很适合你.
A:All right. I think I’ll take it. 行,我买了.
9. A: Can you come down a bit? u 你可以便宜一点吗?
B:That’s almost cost price. 这几乎是成本价了.
10. A: Excuse me, I would like a blue shirt please. u
对不起,我想买件蓝色的衬衫.
B:Yes, with pleasure. Here you are. 很愿意为您服务,给您.
11. A:I’m looking for a pair of shoes. 我想买双鞋.
B:Yes, sir. I’d be glad to show you some. 好的,先生.很高兴拿给你看.
12. A: Do you have anything larger than this one? 你有更大点的吗?
B:Yes, we have. Let me show you. 有,我拿给你.
13. A: Would you mind if I try this on? 我能试试吗?
B:No, not at all. 当然可以.
A:Give me a smaller size, please. 请给我拿小一点的.
B:With pleasure. I’d be glad to show you some. 很荣幸为您服务.
14. A: What can I do for you, Madam? 我能为您做什么,女士?
B:I want to buy a suit of clothes. 我想买身套装.
15. A: Is there anything I can do for you, Miss? 有什么我能帮忙的吗,小姐?
B:I’m just looking. 我只是看看.
16. A: I want to buy a camera. 我想买架照相机.
B:I’m sorry. It’s out of stock. 对不起,脱销了.
A:Are you likely to be getting any more in? 你们还进货吗?
B:Look in again next Sunday. www.17he.com 下星期日再来看看吧.
17. A: How much is it? 这个多少钱?
B:Sixty dollars. 60美元.
A:How much does it cost?这个值多少钱?
B:It costs one hundred Yuan. 100元.
A:What’s the price of this one? 这个值多少钱?
B:It’s priced at only eighty Yuan. 只要80元.
A:How much does it come to? 总共多少钱?
B:It comes to two hundred and fourty dollars. 总共240美元.
18. A: Can you come down a little? 你能便宜点吗?
B:That’s the best I can do. 这是最合理的价格了.
19. A: Half price computers? How do they do that? 半价计算机?怎么可能呢
B:I don’t know. Let’s read the fine print. 不知道.我们来看看那个小印刷字吧

  • 娓稿鍦ㄦ寚瀹氳喘鐗鐐硅喘璐,璋佺煡閬撳娓哥殑鎻愭垚鏄灏
    绛旓細濡傛灉鍘讳簡鍥㈤槦璐墿鐨勫埗瀹氱殑璐墿鐐癸紝閭d箞浣犲氨浼氫笂褰撲簡锛岃姳澶ч挶涔扮殑涓滆タ杩樻槸鍋囪揣锛屽崈涓囦笉鑳藉幓涔般傛父瀹拱鐨勪笢瑗匡紝鏈変互涓嬪嚑閮ㄥ垎缁勬垚锛岄闃燂紝瀵兼父锛屽徃鏈猴紝鏈鍚庢墠鏄晢搴椼傜敱姝ゅ彲瑙佸晢搴楃殑鍒╂鼎杩樻病鏈夊娓哥殑楂樸傛垜浠嚭鍘鏃呮父鏃跺娓镐細璺澶у鍟嗛噺锛屽笇鏈鎴戜滑鍦ㄦ寚瀹氱殑璐墿鐐瑰涔颁笢瑗匡紝鎴憑鐨勫伐璧剗灏遍潬杩欏潡鐢熸椿浜嗭紝鎴戜滑...
  • 瀵兼父鎬掓兼父瀹㈠瀛愭病姝诲氨寰楄喘鐗╁紩鍙戠儹璁,浣犺窡鍥鏃呮父閬囧埌杩囪繖绉嶄簨鎯呭悧...
    绛旓細鐒跺悗鍛紝缁忓吀浜嗭紝杩欎釜瀵兼父鐪嬪埌榻愬コ澹竴鐩翠笉杩涜喘鐗╃偣锛屼竴鐩村湪瑙嗛閫氳瘽锛屽紑濮嬭矗楠傛父瀹紝澶ц嚧鎰忔濆氨鏄綘瀛╁瓙鍔ㄤ釜鎵嬫湳鍙堟病姝伙紝娌℃浣犱负浠涔堜笉杩涜喘鐗鐐硅喘锛熻繖鏍峰瓙鐨勫娓哥殑璇濓紝鐪熺殑鏄礌璐ㄧ壒鍒殑浣庡帵锛屽洜涓哄叾瀹炴垜浠兘鐭ラ亾鍍忚繖绉嶈窡鍥鏃呮父鐨勮瘽锛岃繖浜涘娓镐粬浠兘鏄細灏藉彲鑳界殑鍘绘帹閿褰撳湴鐨勪竴浜涗骇鍝侊紝鐒跺悗灏卞儚浣犲幓杩涜...
  • 涓夐棬宄鏃呮父骞寸エ2018涓夐棬宄℃梾娓稿勾绁ㄧ殑鍔炵悊鍦扮偣鍦ㄥ摢閲?
    绛旓細椤惧璐崱鍚庯紝7涓伐浣滄棩鍚庡嚟鏀舵嵁鍒拌喘鍗″湴鐐归鍙栧勾绁ㄣ:鍔炲崱鍦扮偣锛1.涓夐棬宄鏃呮父涓鍗¢氭櫙鍖(鐐)骞寸エ绠$悊澶勫彂琛岄儴2.涓夐棬宄″競钀у北涓矾14鍙(甯傛梾娓稿眬206瀹)甯傚勾绁ㄥ鍙戣閮ㄥ彧瀵瑰洟浣撳鎴(10浜轰互涓)閿鍞紝鎵鏈夌粡閿澶勫拰缁忛攢鐐瑰悓鏃跺鍥綋鍜屼釜浜哄鎴烽攢鍞傚鎴峰彲鎸佹湁鏁堣瘉浠跺埌鍙戝崱琛屻佸彂琛屽銆佸彂琛鐐硅喘鍗°:浠涔堜汉...
  • 鍗楀渤琛″北闂ㄧエ浼樻儬鏀跨瓥 琛″北鏃呮父鏀荤暐澶у叏 鐧诲北绾胯矾+浣忓+鐑ч浜嬮」_鐧惧害...
    绛旓細4銆佹⒌闊冲彜閬(鐧诲北鍏ュ彛鍒板繝鐑堢涓娈电殑娓告閬撱傚叾鐗圭偣鏄竴璺湁姘):浠庡悍瀹跺瀰鍏ュ彛杩涘叆涓績鏅尯鈫掓⒌闊宠胺鈫掑崕涓ユ箹鈫掑繝鐑堢鈫掆︹︹啋绁濊瀺宄般5銆佲滃北鐩熲濊矾绾(鏄粖骞存儏浜鸿妭鏅尯鍏ㄦ柊棣栧彂鐨鏃呮父绾胯矾,鏂拌浜嗙埍鎯呭ぉ姊佺孩灏樺皬閬撱佹儏浜鸿胺銆佸北鐩熸.鏋楃瓑鏅偣銆)鈥︹︹啋绁栧笀娈库啋钘忕粡娈库啋杩炵悊鏋濃啋鐖辨儏闃舵鈫掑ぉ鏌卞嘲鈫6銆佽尪绂呰矾绾(鍗...
  • 涓夋竻灞鏃呮父鏀荤暐
    绛旓細鍙嶆瑕佸洖涓婃捣锛屾垜浠共鑴嗕簡鐪佷簡閭eぉ鐨勪綇瀹胯垂鐏溅灞辩潯涓瑙夌洿鎺ュ洖娌暒銆傜伀杞︾珯鍑烘潵椹笂璧跺線鐜夊北鏂版苯杞︾珯锛屼箻鍧愮帀灞卞埌绱箹锛岄噾娌欑殑涓反杞︼紝浣忓鍦ㄥ北鑴氫笅绗竴闀囩传婀栵紝绂诲北涓嶈繙鍚冮キ浣忓浠锋牸鍗存瘮涓磋繎灞辫剼鐨勫疄鎯犲緢澶氾紝闀囦笂濞变箰浼戦棽璐拱涓滆タ涔熶究鍒┿傝屼笖鎴戜滑璁ゅ畾浜嗚繖瀹---绱箹鍐滃簞鑿滈锛屽叾浠栦竴鍒囬兘鐪佸績寰堝锛岄キ棣...
  • 鍏充簬瀛︾敓璇佺伀杞︾エ浼樻儬鍖洪棿鐨勯棶棰榽
    绛旓細杩樻湁锛岄氱エ鍦ㄤ腑杞珯绛惧瓧锛屽洜涓烘湁鏃堕棿闄愬埗锛屼腑杞珯涓鑸彧绠¤浣犺蛋锛屼笉鑰借浣犺绋嬶紝鑷充簬浣犺蛋鐨勫彈涓嶅彈缃紝浠栦滑灏变笉绠′簡锛屾墍浠ワ紝涓囦竴缁欎綘绛句釜鏃犲骇绁紝涔熸槸娌℃湁鍔炴硶鐨勪簨锛岀患涓婂洜绱狅紝闇瑕佸悎鐞嗘寜鎺掍綘鑷繁鐨勮绋嬪畨鎺掞紝鎴戣繖閲屽彧鏄粰鍑哄彲琛屾х殑寤鸿锛屼笉涓瀹氶傜敤浣锛屽笇鏈鎵鎻愪緵鐨勪俊鎭浣犳湁鐢ㄣ
  • 鍦ㄥ幙绾у競浠g悊鐧介厭鍘诲摢閲屾壘鍝佺墝?鐐硅喘鍘挎讳唬闈犺氨鍚?
    绛旓細鍦ㄥ幙绾у競浠g悊鐧介厭鎵惧搧鐗屾帹鑽愰夋嫨璐靛窞鑼呬笘鍘熼厭涓锛岀偣璐鍘挎讳唬闈犺氨銆備絾鍦ㄧ櫧閰掍唬鐞嗕箣鍓嶏紝浣犺繕鍙互銆愨啋鐐瑰嚮娴嬭瘯鎴戦備笉閫傚悎鍋氶叡棣欑櫧閰掑姞鐩熴戣寘涓栧師閰掑湪閰块犺繃绋嬩腑涓嶆坊鍔犱换浣曟坊鍔犲墏锛岀粡杩囬厭涓庨厭鑰屾垚銆傚叾閰掍綋鍏锋湁鈥滈叡棣欑獊鍑猴紝浼橀泤缁嗚吇锛岄唶鍘氱坏鐢滐紝浣欏懗鎮犻暱锛岀暀棣欐寔涔呪濈殑鍏稿瀷閰遍椋庢牸銆傛洿鍊煎緱涓鎻愮殑鏄紝鑼呬笘鍘熼厭涓...
  • 濡備綍鐪嬪緟60宀佷互涓婅佷汉(涓嶅垎鍦板煙)鍦ㄥ北涓滃厤璐逛箻鍏氦?
    绛旓細锛堜竴锛夊厤璐逛箻鍧愬煄甯傚叕鍏变氦閫氬伐鍏凤紱锛堜簩锛夊崐浠蜂箻鍧愭斂搴滄姇璧勫缓璁剧殑鍥芥湁鏅尯鍐呯殑瑙傚厜杞︺佺紗杞︾瓑浠f宸ュ叿锛涳紙涓夛級浼樺厛灏辫瘖銆佸寲楠屻佹鏌ャ佷氦璐广佸彇鑽锛岄渶瑕浣忛櫌鐨勶紝浼樺厛瀹夋帓浣忛櫌锛涚渷澶栬佸勾浜烘潵椴鏃呰鏈熼棿绐佸彂鐤剧梾鐨勶紝鍖荤枟鏈烘瀯鎻愪緵鎬ヨ瘖鈥滅豢鑹查氶亾鈥濓紱锛堝洓锛夋斂搴滃叴鍔炴垨鏀寔鐨勫叕鍥佹櫙鐐瑰厤璐棬绁紱绀句細鍔涢噺鍏村姙鐨...
  • 扩展阅读:出国旅游发朋友圈文字 ... 怎样才可以出国留学 ... 出国旅游的幽默文案 ... 出国旅游签证难办吗 ... 出国留学回来考公务员 ... 出国留学送行的短句 ... 出国旅游最实用的口语 ... 出国旅游文案简短 ... 出国留学的精美句子 ...

    本站交流只代表网友个人观点,与本站立场无关
    欢迎反馈与建议,请联系电邮
    2024© 车视网