与餐厅的英语口语情景对话

  一、寻问餐厅

  Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

  是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

  Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

  这附近是否有中国餐厅?

  I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

  我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

  Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

  这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

  I'd like a quiet restaurant.

  我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。

  Do you know of any restaurants open now?

  你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

  I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

  我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。

  I'd like to have some local food.

  我想尝试一下当地食物。

  Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

  是否可建议这一类的餐厅?

  Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

  最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

  Where is the main area for restaurants?

  此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

  二、餐厅预约

  Do I need a reservation?

  我需要预约位子吗?

  Nine o'clock should be O.K.

  9点应该没问题。

  I'd like to reserve a table for three.

  我想要预约3个人的位子。

  what do you have for today's special?

  今天的推荐餐是什么?

  We are a group of six.

  我们共有6个人。

  We'd like a table with a view of garden.

  我们想要面对花园的位子。

  We'll come around eight o'clock.

  我们大约在8点到达。

  It's O.K. Your name, please.

  没问题。请给我你的名字。

  How can I get there?

  我要如何才能到达餐厅?

  My name is Jessica Yang.

  我的名字是洁西卡.杨。

  I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

  我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

  Do you have a dress code?

  餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

  I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

  我很抱歉。今晚的.客人相当多。

  ould the ladies wear formal dresses?

  女士是否需着正式服装?

  How long is the wait?

  我们大概需要等多久?

  No jeans, please.

  请不要穿牛仔裤。

  三、餐厅点餐篇

  May I have a menu,please?

  请给我菜单。

  May I order,please?

  我可以点餐了吗?

  Do you have a menu in chinese?

  是否有中文菜单?

  What is the specialty of the house?

  餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

  Would you like something to drink before dinner?

  在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?

  Do you have today`s special?

  餐厅有今日特餐吗?

  What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

  餐厅有些什么餐前酒?

  Can I have the same dish as that?

  我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

  May I see the wine list?

  可否让我看看酒单?

  I`d like appetizers and meat dish.

  我想要一份开胃菜与排餐。

  May I order a glass of wine?

  我可以点杯酒吗?

  I`m on a diet.

  我正在节食中。

  What kind of wine do you have?

  餐厅有那几类酒?

  I have to avoid food containing fat.

  我必须避免含油脂的食物。

  I`d like to have some local wine.

  我想点当地出产的酒。

  Do you have vegetarian dishs?

  餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

  I`d like to have Frence red wine.

  我想要喝法国红酒。

  How do you like your steak?

  你的牛排要如何烹调?

  Could you recommend some good wine?

  是否可建议一些不错的酒?

  Well done ,please.

  全熟。

  四、餐厅用餐

  Could you tell me how to eat this?

  请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?

  Is coffee included in this meal?

  有咖啡做为附餐吗?

  Could you pass me the salt?

  请把盐传给我。

  May I smoke?

  可以抽烟吗?

  I'd like a glass of water, please.

  请给我一杯水。

  My order hasn't come yet.

  我点的食物还没来。

  May I have a bottle of mineral water?

  请给我一瓶矿泉水。

  This is not what I ordered.

  这不是我点的食物。

  Uncarbonated mineral water, please.

  请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。

  Check, please.

  麻烦请结帐。

  May I have some more bread, please.

  请再给我一些面包。

  Can I pay here?

  可以在这儿付帐吗?

  I'd like a dessert, please.

  请给我一些甜点。

  We like to pay separately.

  我们想要分开算帐。

  What do you have for dessert?

  甜点有那几种?

  I think there is a mistake in the bill.

  帐单有一些错误。

  May I have some cheese?

  可以给我一些芝士吗?

  Could you check it again?

  可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?

  What kind of cheese is this?

  这是什么口味的芝士?

  Can I pay with this credit card?

  可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

  May I have just a little of it?

  可以给我一点这个吗?

  May I have the receipt, please.

  请给我收据。

  Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?

  可不可以不要甜点改要水果?

  五、 快餐餐厅用餐篇

  Will you be eating here or is this to go ?

  在这里用餐或带走?

  I'll eat here.

  在这里用餐。

  Take out,please.

  带走。

  I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.

  请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。

  Can I sit here?

  我可以坐这里吗?

  Can I have a hot dog,please?

  请给我一份热狗。

  With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.

  加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。

  How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.

  要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。

  A sandwich,please.

  请给我一份三明治。

  Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?

  你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?

  Whole wheat,please.

  请给我全麦面包。

  I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.

  我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。

  Can I take this seat?

  我可以坐这个位子吗?

  Where can I get a knife and fork?

  我在那里可以拿到刀与叉?

  Bourbon with soda water,please.

  请给我波本酒加苏打水。

  Could you show me something to certify your age?

  可否出示能证明年纪的文件

  六、西餐厅结账篇

  1、Paying by Cash 现金支付

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

  Guest: Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  谢谢!这是给你的小费。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

  2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账

  Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

  结账。

  Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

  这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

  Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

  不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

  Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

  是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

  Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

  那么,可以用信用卡吗?

  Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

  当然,您有哪种?

  Guest: Visa card.

  维萨卡。

  Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

  好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

  Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

  谢谢,但这是什么费用?

  Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

  这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

  Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

  我明白了,给你。

  Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

  谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

  Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

  请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

  3、Sign the Bill 签字付账

  Waiter: Would you like anything else?

  您还需要些什么?

  Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

  不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

  Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

  好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

  Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

  我想把账记在账单上。

  Guest: What's your room number?

  请问你的房间号?

  Waiter: 1208.

  1208。

  Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

  请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

  Guest: Of course, here you are.

  当然,给你。

  Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

  您在这签字好吗?

  Guest: Sure.

  可以。

  Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

  谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

  Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

  非常好,非常美味。

  4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

  Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

  你们收旅行支票吗?

  Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

  是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

  Guest: Here is my passport.

  这是我的护照。

  Waiter: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

  我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

  Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

  是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

  Guest: No problem.

  没问题。

  Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

  我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

  Guest: Thank you very much.

  多谢。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

  多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

  5、Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

  对不起,现在结账吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  请问分单还是一起结账。

  Guest: Together.

  一起结账。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

  Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

  对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

  Guest: It's a pity.

  遗憾。



  • 閰掑簵鑻辫鍙h 鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽.瓒婅缁嗚秺濂.鏈濂芥槸瀹㈡埧鍜瀹汉涔嬮棿鐨勫璇.
    绛旓細Hotel Accommodation A:Good afternoon.Welcome to the Peace Hotel.May I help you,sir?B:Yes,I鈥檇 like to check in,please.A:Certainly,sir.My I have your name,please?Do you have a reservation with us,sir?B:Yes,it鈥檚 Robert King.I suppose somebody made the reservation for me....
  • 鐐归鐢ㄨ鑻辨枃瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細銆愮瘒浜屻鑻辫鐐归鐨勬儏鏅彛璇璇 鍥剧墖婧愪簬缃戠粶 W:Menu锛宲lease. 璇风湅鑿滃崟銆侴:Thank you. 璋㈣阿 W:Would you take beef steak or fish? 浣犺鍚冪墰鎺掕繕鏄奔鍛紵G:I would like to have the filet mignon and green salad. 鎴戞兂鍚冭厯鍔涚墰鎺掑拰钄彍娌欐媺銆俉:What about the other ladies and gentlemen...
  • 鑻辫鍙h鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽閭璇
    绛旓細鑻辫鍙h鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽閭璇 姹傞個璇峰悆楗彛璇満鏅... 姹傞個璇峰悆楗彛璇満鏅 灞曞紑 4涓洖绛 #鐑# 銆婅鍥炵瓟2021銆嬬摐鍒嗙櫨涓囧閲 鍖垮悕鐢ㄦ埛 2013-06-06 灞曞紑鍏ㄩ儴 杩欐瀵硅瘽鐨勮儗鏅槸杩欐牱鐨勩傚湪娲涘厠澶鎺ュ彈浜嗏滃搱灏斿強鍝堣开鍏徃鈥濅唬琛ㄦ彁鍑虹殑鏈夊叧澶栧寘瑁呴鑹茶棰樼殑寤鸿涔嬪悗,涓讳汉鏂归潰鍐冲畾瑕佸ソ濂藉湴搴嗙涓涓嬨傚搱缁村洜姝ゅ悜娲涘厠澶...
  • 閰掑簵宸ヤ綔涓父鐢鐨勮嫳璇
    绛旓細甯哥敤閰掑簵鑻辫鍙h锛氶瀹氭埧闂 1.Do I need to pay a deposit.鎴戦渶瑕佷粯鎶奸噾鍚楋紵2.I'd like to book a suite.鎴戞兂瑕侀瀹氫竴涓闂淬3.I'd prefer a quiet room.鎴戞兂瑕佷竴涓畨闈欑偣鐨勬埧闂淬4.I'd like a room with a view.鎴戞兂瑕佷竴涓鏅緝濂界殑鎴块棿銆5.I'd like to book a single room....
  • 閰掑簵鑻辨枃鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽闃呰
    绛旓細鑻辫鏁欏涓埄鐢ㄦ儏鏅璇濈殑鏂瑰紡,鑳芥湁鏁堝湴鎶婂垱璁炬儏鏅拰灏忕粍娲诲姩缁撳悎璧锋潵瀵瑰鐢熻繘琛鍙h璁粌,鑳芥縺鍙戝鐢熺殑瀛︿範鍏磋叮銆傛垜鏁寸悊浜嗛厭搴鑻辨枃鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽锛屾杩庨槄璇!閰掑簵鑻辨枃鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽绡囦竴 R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May i help you?涓嬪崍濂斤紝鍏堢敓澶汉锛岄渶瑕佹垜甯繖鍚?G:Good afternoon,i'm Jack Wilson.My wife ...
  • 閰掑簵鑻辫鍙h鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細銆愰厭搴鑻辫鍙h鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽銆慠:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?涓嬪崍濂,鍏堢敓澶汉,闇瑕佹垜甯繖鍚?G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.涓嬪崍濂,鎴戞槸鏉板厠濞佸皵閫.鎴戝拰鎴戠殑濡诲瓙鍒氬垰鎶佃揪鎴戜滑闇瑕佷粖鏅氬湪...
  • 缂栧啓鑻辫鍙h鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽,鍙渶15鍙ュ乏鍙冲嵆鍙,鎬讳箣瓒婂皯瓒婂ソ
    绛旓細A: Hi, Jack, I will take a business trap to NY next week, could you please help me to reserve a room in the hotel.B: No problem.B: Holiday Inn, What can I help you?A: Hi, This is Jack. I want reserve a sigle room for Miss Rose Li. Seven days. From Spt.1 to...
  • 閰掑簵鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細Me: I see.(鐢佃瘽涓笌绉樹功鐨勫璇濓級Me锛欸ood morning, this is **(鍚嶅瓧) from ** Hotel(閰掑簵鍚). I'd like to talk with Mr.**(瀹汉鍚嶅瓧). He lived in our hotel during his last business trip.Secretary: Good morning. Please hold on.(绉樹功涓庝笂鍙鐨勫璇)Secretary锛歁r. **锛 Ms/...
  • 瑗块鐢鑻辫鎬庝箞璇
    绛旓細A:鏉ヤ竴浠界敇钃濄侭:OK. Can I serve you anything else?B:濂界殑锛岃繕瑕佸埆鐨勫悧?A:Yes, I'd like another cup of coffee.A:瑕侊紝鍐嶆潵涓鏉挅鍟°侭:All right.B:濂界殑銆1.椁愬巺鏈嶅姟鍛鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽鑻辫 2.椁愬巺甯歌鑻辫鍙h瀵硅瘽 3.鐗涙帓鑻辫鎬庝箞璇 4.椁愬巺甯歌鑻辫瀵硅瘽 5.鍏充簬瑗块鐐归鐨勮嫳璇瀵硅瘽 ...
  • 鎯呮櫙鑻辫鍙h浜ら檯瀵硅瘽?
    绛旓細浣滀负鏃ㄥ湪鍩瑰吇瀛︾敓璇█浜ら檯鑳藉姏鐨勯珮涓鑻辫瀵硅瘽璇,鏄暣涓珮涓嫳璇暀瀛︿腑涓涓繀涓嶅彲灏戠殑閲嶈缁勬垚閮ㄥ垎銆傛垜鏁寸悊浜鑻辫鎯呮櫙鍙h浜ら檯瀵硅瘽锛屾杩庨槄璇!鑻辫鎯呮櫙鍙h浜ら檯瀵硅瘽涓 Steven goes into a video store to buy some records.鍙茶拏鏂囪繘鍏ヤ竴瀹堕煶鍍忓簵锛屾兂涔颁竴浜涘敱鐗囥侫ssistant: Wele, sir, what can I do for...
  • 扩展阅读:英语小对话二人组餐厅 ... 六人情景简单英语对话 ... 英语口语情景对话二人 ... 餐厅推荐英语情景对话 ... 餐厅点餐对话2人简单 ... 餐厅预订情景模拟对话 ... 英语口语双人对话 ... 餐厅英语对话情景20句 ... 餐厅对话英语情景对话简单 ...

    本站交流只代表网友个人观点,与本站立场无关
    欢迎反馈与建议,请联系电邮
    2024© 车视网