中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵

  诗是经过心灵纯化和韵律化的情感的语言表现,用最少的字句、最简练的结构表达诗人的思想感情,有无言之美,无尽之意,被看作是艺术中的艺术。下面是我带来的中学生优秀 英语诗歌 朗诵,欢迎阅读!

  中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇一
  The Chimney Sweeper

  扫烟囱的小男孩

  William Blake

  威廉 布莱克

  When my mother died I was very young,

  我母亲死的时候,我还小,

  And my father sold me while yet my tongue

  我父亲把我卖给了别人,

  Could scarcely cry "weep! weep! weep! weep!

  我当时还不太喊得清”扫呀,扫呀”,

  So your chimney I sweep, in soot I sleep.

  就这样白天扫你们的烟囱,晚上在烟灰里睡觉。

  There's little Tom Dacre who cried when his head

  有个小汤姆,头发卷得像羊毛,

  That curl'd like a lamb's back, was shav'd, so I said,

  剃光的时候,哭得好伤心,好难受,

  "Hush, Tom! never mind it, for when our head's bare,

  我就说:“小汤姆,别哭,光了头,

  You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair."

  烟灰就不会糟蹋你的头发了。”

  And so he was quiet, that very night,

  他平静了下来,当天夜里,

  As Tom was a-sleeping he had such a sight!

  汤姆睡着了,梦见了这样的景象,

  That thousands of sweepers, Dick, Joe, Ned, Jack,

  迪克、乔、南德、杰克等千千万万个扫烟菌小孩

  Were all of them lock'd up in coffins of black;

  统统被锁进了黑棺材。

  And by came an angel who had a bright key,

  后来来了个天使,拿了把金钥匙,

  And he open Jd the coffins set them all free;

  他打开棺材放出了孩子们,

  Then down a green plain, leaping, laughing they run

  他们又跳又笑地来到了草地上,

  And wash in a river, and shine in the sun;

  洗浴于河水,晾晒于阳光。

  Then naked white, all their bags left behind,

  把工具袋丢下,赤条条的,白白的,

  They rise upon clouds, and sport in the wind,

  他们升到云端,在风中嬉戏;

  And the angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,

  “只要你做个好孩子,”天使对汤姆说,

  He'd have God for his father, and never want joy.

  上帝会做你的父亲,永不缺少欢喜

  And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark,

  汤姆于是梦醒,我们在黑暗中起床,

  Andgotwithourbags ourbrushestowork.

  拿起工具袋和刷子去干活。

  Tho‘ the morning was cold, Tom was happy warm;

  晨风虽冷,汤姆自感心欢温暖;

  So if all do their duty, they need not fear harm.

  如果所有人都恪尽职守,就不怕灾难。
  中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇二
  0 Captain! My Captain

  哦,船长,我的船长!

  Walt Whitman

  沃尔特 惠特曼

  0 Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;

  哦,船长,我的船长!我们所畏惧的航程已经终结,

  The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won.

  我们的船渡过了各种险关,我们寻求的奖赏已经得到。

  The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

  前方就是港□,钟声我已听见,听到了人们的欢呼,

  While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring ;

  目迎着我们的船从容返航,威严而且勇敢;

  But 0 heart! heart! heart!

  可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

  0 the bleeding drops of red,

  哦,殷红的血滴流泻,

  Where on the deck my Captain lies,

  在甲板上,我的船长倒下了,

  Fallen cold and dead.

  他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

  O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

  哦,船长,我的船长!起来听听这钟声吧,

  Rise up —for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills.

  起来——旌旗为你招展——号角为你长鸣。

  For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths —for you the shores a-crowding,

  为你,岸上挤满了人群——为你,无数花束、彩带、花环。

  For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

  为你,熙攘的群众在呼唤,转动着多少殷切的脸。

  Here Captain! dear father!

  这里,船长!亲爱的父亲!

  This arm beneath your head;

  你的头枕在我的手臂上吧!

  It is some dream that on the deck,

  这是甲板上的一场梦啊,

  You`ve fallen cold and dead.

  你已倒下,已死去,已冷却。

  My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;

  我们的船长不作回答,他的双唇惨白而僵硬,

  My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;

  我的父亲感觉不到我的手臂,他已没有脉搏、没有生命,

  The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

  我们的船已安全抛锚定泊,航行已完成,已告终,

  From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won :

  胜利的船从险恶的旅途归来,目的已经达到;

  Exult, 0 shores, and ring, 0 bells!

  欢呼吧,哦,海岸!轰鸣,哦,钟声!

  But I with mournful tread,

  但是,我迈着悲恸的步伐,

  Walk the deck my Captain lies,

  在甲板上,那里躺着我的船长,

  Fallen cold and dead.

  他已倒下,已死去,已冷却。
  中学生优秀英语诗歌朗诵篇三
  I 'm Nobody

  我是无名之辈!

  Emily Dickinson

  艾米莉 狄金森

  I 'm nobody! Who are you?

  我是无名之辈!你是谁?

  Are you nobody, too?

  你也是无名之辈?

  Then there }s a pair of us ——don't tell!

  那咱俩就成了一对——别出声!

  They'd banish us, you know.

  他们会排挤咱们——要小心!

  How dreary to be somebody!

  做个大人物多没劲!

  How public, like a frog,

  多招摇——像只青蛙

  To tell your name the livelong day,

  对着欣赏的小水洼

  To an admiring bog!

  整日里炫耀自己的名号

  • 鍒濅簩鑻辫璇楁瓕鏈楄绋
    绛旓細鑻辫璇楁瓕鏄嫳璇瑷涓庢枃瀛︾殑绮惧崕銆傚紑灞曡嫳璇瘲姝屾暀瀛﹁兘鎻愰珮瀛︾敓鑻辫璇█鍩虹鐭ヨ瘑姘村钩銆佸啓浣滄按骞,鏈夊姪浜庡鐢熻タ鏂瑰巻鍙叉枃鍖栫殑瀛︿範,鎻愰珮瀛︾敓鐨勬兂璞″姏,涔熸湁鍔╀簬瀵瑰鐢熺殑閬撳痉鏁欒偛銆傛垜鏁寸悊浜嗗垵浜鑻辫璇楁瓕鏈楄绋匡紝娆㈣繋闃呰!鍒濅簩鑻辫璇楁瓕鏈楄绋夸竴 On a Stair I Stood 鎴戠珯鍦ㄦゼ姊笂 Pierre de Ronsard 鐨焹灏&middo...
  • 閫傚悎鍒濅竴瀛︾敓鏈楄鐨鑻辫璇楁瓕
    绛旓細鏈楄鑻辫璇楁瓕涓嶄粎鍙互鍩瑰吇瀛︾敓鐨勮鎰熷拰琛ㄨ揪鑳藉姏锛岃繕鑳藉府鍔╀粬浠悊瑙e拰娆h祻鏂囧浣滃搧锛屾嫇瀹借閲庯紝鍩瑰吇瀹$編鎯呰叮銆傛澶栵紝瀛︾敓杩樺彲浠ュ皾璇曞湪鏈楄涓姞鍏ラ傚綋鐨勬墜鍔裤侀煶璋冨拰琛ㄦ儏锛屼互鎻愬崌琛ㄨ揪鐨勭敓鍔ㄦу拰榄呭姏銆傛澶栵紝鍒濅竴瀛︾敓杩樺彲浠ラ氳繃鏈楄鑻辫璇楁瓕鏉ユ彁楂樿嫳璇鎰熷拰鍙戦煶鍑嗙‘鎬с傞氳繃鏈楄鏈夐煹寰嬪拰鑺傚鎰熺殑璇楁瓕锛屽彲浠ュ府鍔╁鐢熸洿...
  • 鍒濅竴鑻辫璇楁瓕鏈楄绋
    绛旓細my lips to unawaken'd earth The trumpet of a prophecy!O Wind, If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?鐚滀綘鍠滄锛1. 鍒濅腑鑻辨枃璇楁瓕鏈楄绋跨簿閫 2. 鍏充簬涓嫳鏂囪瘲姝屾湕璇电绮鹃 3. 缁忓吀鑻辫璇楁瓕鏈楄 4. 浼樼編鐨勮嫳璇瘲姝屾湕璇3绡 5. 缁忓吀鑻辫璇楁瓕鏈楄3绡 6. 缁忓吀鑻辫璇楁瓕鏈楄绋垮ぇ鍏 ...
  • 鍏充簬鏈缇鐨勮嫳鏂囪瘲姝屾湕璇
    绛旓細璇楁瓕鏈夌煭灏忕簿鐐笺佽妭濂忔劅寮虹瓑鐗圭偣銆傚湪鍒濅腑鑻辫鏁欏杩囩▼涓氳繃璇楁瓕娆h祻鑳藉鍏呭垎婵鍙瀛︾敓瀵瑰涔犺嫳璇殑鍏磋叮,浣垮緱瀛︾敓鑳藉鏇村ソ鍦板涔犺娉曚笌鍗曡瘝,铻嶅叆鎯呮劅鏁欒偛銆傛垜鏁寸悊浜嗗叧浜庢渶缇鐨勮嫳鏂囪瘲姝锛屾杩庨槄璇!鍏充簬鏈缇庣殑鑻辨枃璇楁瓕绡囦竴 绛夊緟灏辨槸鐖辨儏鏈韩 We just can't let go, when the storm is ahead.鎬诲笇鏈涘湪椋庨洦...
  • 缁忓吀鑻辫璇楁瓕鏈楄3绡
    绛旓細鑻辫璇楁瓕 鍥犲叾鑺傚銆佹濇兂鎰忎箟鍙婅壓鏈环鍊,鍦ㄨ嫳璇暀瀛︿腑鍗犳湁涓甯箣鍦般備笅闈㈡槸鎴戝甫鏉ョ殑缁忓吀鑻辫璇楁瓕鏈楄锛屾杩庨槄璇!缁忓吀鑻辫璇楁瓕鏈楄绡囦竴 鎴戠殑鐖朵翰鏄垜鐨勮嫳闆 My father was my hero, all throughout my life.The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.When I was very little, he...
  • 姹備竴绡囬傚悎鍒濅簩瀛︾敓鏈楄鐨鑻辫璇楁瓕
    绛旓細濡傞,鍚屽鏈楄杩嘥he furthest distance in the world,宸笉澶氬氨杩欎釜闅惧害,鏈濂藉彲浠ュ啀绠鍗曚竴鐐,鐢熻瘝涓嶈瓒呰繃10涓(鍒濅簩姘村钩);鎴栬呬篃鍙互鏄瘮杈冪粡鍏稿張绠鍗鐨勮嫳鏂姝屾瓕璇嶃傘傛ユ眰,,璇峰府甯繖鍟妦~ 璇楁瓕闀垮害涓嶈瓒呰繃涓夊垎閽,鏈濂芥槸涓ゅ垎閽熷唴,,涓嬪懆灏辫婕旇浜,,鍑嗗鏃堕棿涓嶅浜201132...
  • 浼樼鑻辨枃璇楁瓕鏈楄澶у叏
    绛旓細褰撳墠瀛︾敓鏅亶瀵 瀛︿範鑻辫 缂轰箯鐑儏,瀛︿範鑻辫鏃剁己涔忕浉鍏崇殑鐭ヨ瘑绉疮,鐭ヨ瘑闈㈢嫮灏,浠呴檺浜庤鏈瓑銆傛墍浠,浠庤嫳璇暀瀛︿腑寰堝皯娑夊強鐨勮嫳鏂囪瘲姝屽叆鎵,鍙互鍩瑰吇鍜屾彁楂樺鐢熺殑浜烘枃绱犺川銆備笅闈㈡槸鎴戝甫鏉ョ殑浼樼鑻辨枃璇楁瓕鏈楄锛屾杩庨槄璇!浼樼鑻辨枃璇楁瓕鏈楄绡囦竴 Whoever Loved That Loved Not At First Sight? by Christopher ...
  • 鐭瘒鑻辫鍔卞織璇楁瓕2鍒嗛挓鏈楄
    绛旓細澶槼鏄槸甯濈殑鐢熷懡锛屾槸璇楁瓕锛屾槸鍏夋槑銆備笅闈㈡槸鎴戝甫鏉ョ殑鐭瘒鑻辫鍔卞織璇楁瓕2鍒嗛挓鏈楄锛屾杩庨槄璇!鐭瘒鑻辫鍔卞織璇楁瓕2鍒嗛挓鏈楄绡囦竴 (涓)the panther 璞 his vision, from the constantly passing bars,has grown so weary that it cannot hold anything else. it seems to him there are a thousand bars; ...
  • 鍔卞織鑻辫璇楁瓕鏈楄
    绛旓細瀵艰锛氫笉澶熸磼鑴憋紝浣嗚繖灏辨槸浜虹敓銆備笉澶熻眮杈撅紝浣嗚繖灏辨槸浜虹敓銆備笉澶熷姳蹇椾篃涓嶅缇庡ソ锛屼絾杩欏氨鏄汉鐢熷晩銆傛垜鏁寸悊浜嗗叧浜庡姳蹇鑻辫璇楁瓕锛屾杩庨槄璇!鍏充簬鍔卞織鑻辫璇楁瓕绡囦竴 To be a giant.鎴愪负涓涓法浜猴紝This has forever been our passion, this desire to be a giant.杩欐案杩滄槸鎴戜滑鏈寮虹儓鐨勬鏈涳紝鎴愪负涓涓法浜...
  • 鐝骇鑻辨枃璇楁瓕鏈楄绮鹃
    绛旓細鑻辫璇楁瓕鏄嫳璇瑷鐨勭簿鍗庛傚畠浠ユ渶鍑濈粌鐨勬枃瀛椾紶閫掓椂闂翠笌绌洪棿銆佺墿璐ㄤ笌绮剧銆佺悊鏅轰笌鎯呮劅銆傛垜绮惧績鏀堕泦浜嗙彮绾鑻辨枃璇楁瓕锛屼緵澶у娆h祻瀛︿範!鐝骇鑻辨枃璇楁瓕绡1 Tonight I Can Write 浠婂鎴戝彲浠ュ啓 Pablo Neruda 宸村媰缃•鑱傞瞾杈 Tonight I can write the saddest lines.浠婂鎴戝彲浠ュ啓涓嬫渶鍝浼ょ殑璇楀彞銆俉rite, for...
  • 扩展阅读:英语朗诵《做最好的自己》 ... 二年级经典朗诵优秀稿 ... 初中朗诵作品精选 ... 中学生经典诵读200首 ... 适合中学生朗诵的诗歌 ... 英语朗诵《相信自己》 ... 小学生朗诵《繁星》 ... 中学生诗歌作品 ... 教师朗诵《做最好的自己》 ...

    本站交流只代表网友个人观点,与本站立场无关
    欢迎反馈与建议,请联系电邮
    2024© 车视网