大学生二人英语对话材料

  当今时代,英语已经成为一种多国、多文化,多功能的国际语言。“英语族”这一概念也开始为大家所熟悉。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
  篇一
  Dennis: What the heck! He cut himself.

  呀呀的。他居然给自己动刀子。

  Lorry: What’s going on? Who got cut? I’ve got Band-Aid.

  发生什么了?谁割伤了?我有邦迪。

  Dennis: Relax. It’s this cool doctor. He felt pain in his stomach. He thought it was acute appendicitis and operated himself.

  放松。是这个医生了。他感觉自己腹部疼痛。他就觉得是急性阑尾炎。然后就给自己做手术了。

  Lorry: He’d better be right about that.

  他没有判断失误吧。

  Dennis: Of course, he was. He got recovered several days later.

  当然没有了。几天以后,他康复了。

  Lorry: He is something, isn’t he? But I have my doubts.

  他是很了不起。但是我有点儿怀疑.

  Dennis: What? Don’t you believe it?

  什么?你不相信?

  Lorry: Well, it’s just too good to be true. Every famous doctor has a story. How could he stay cool when he was under anesthetic?

  写得太不真实了。每个名医生都有自己的传说。在麻醉状态下,他怎么可能保持清醒啊!

  Dennis: e on! I have the photos of the operation. You are just jealous.

  得了。我有手术照片呢。你是嫉妒别人吧。

  Lorry: No, I’m not. Why should I be? That’s ridiculous! I may not be famous now. But people will know me as Dr. Lorry Bill someday.

  才没有。我为什么要啊?太搞笑了。我现在是没有名气。但是总有一天,会有人知道我洛丽比尔医生的。
  篇二
  Ann: What should I do?

  我该怎么办啊?

  Lily: What have you done?

  你做什么啦?

  Ann: I entered for volunteer for a very important meeting.

  我报名参加一个很重要的座谈会的志愿者。

  Lily: It is a fine thing.

  这是好事啊。

  Ann: But the requirement is having good oral ability and good pronunciation.

  但是要求是要有好的口语能力,好的语音。

  Lily: Oh? And what do you worry about?

  哦?你在担心什么?

  Ann: Both of them, and you know, I am always very nervous when I talk to unfamiliar superiors.

  两个都担心,而且你知道的,我在和上级说话的时候总是紧张。

  Lily: Oh, I know.

  哦,我知道。

  Ann: You must help me, and this is a great chance to practice myself.

  你一定得帮我,这个一个锻炼自己的好机会。

  Lily: Ok, it’s my pleasure.

  好,很乐意。
  篇三
  Bob: Have you heard of The Beat Generation?

  你听说过垮掉的一代吗?

  Tom: What?

  什么?

  Bob: The Beat Generation, and it refers to a group of writer who lived and became famous at the 1950s to 1970s in American.

  垮掉的一代,这是指美国五十年代到七十年代成名的一群作家。

  Tom: Why called they the Beat Generation?

  为什么称呼他们为垮掉的一代?

  Bob: Their thoughts and behavior were strange and crazy, and most of the representative men were all gays and junkies.

  他们的思想和行为很奇怪疯狂,而且大部分的代表人物都是同性恋和吸毒者。

  Tom: Wow, they were crazy, weren’t they?

  哇,他们疯了,不是吗?

  Bob: They were just dissatisfied with the policies of government.

  他们只是对 *** 的政策不满。

  Tom: Why did they take drugs?

  为什么他们要吸毒呢?

  Bob: It might be their way of showing their dissatisfaction.

  这是他们表达不满的一种方式吧?

  Tom: I wouldn’t do something bad to myself.

  我是不会做伤害自己的事情的。
  篇四
  Ann: I don’t want to go on any more.

  我不想再。

  Lily: Frankly speaking, me too.

  坦白说,我也是。

  Ann: Why are there so many materials to recite?

  为什么有这么多的材料要背啊?

  Lily: I don’t know.

  我不知道。

  Ann: Have you counted that how many exams we will have?

  你算过我们有多少门考试了吗?

  Lily: Let me see. It’s seven. Oh my god.

  我想想,七门。哦上帝啊。

  Ann: God doesn’t hear you, and you don’t believe in him.

  上帝没听到,而且你也不信他。

  Lily: I know. It’s not time to take about this. How about tonight exam? Have you prepared for it?

  我知道,现在不是讨论这个的时候,今天的考试如何?准备好了吗?

  Ann: I am in a mess, and I don’t know how many I have prepared.

  我一团乱,也不知道我到底准备了多少。

  Lily: Me, too. Another tragedy.

  我也是啊,另一个悲剧。

  

  • 鏈夊叧澶у浜屼汉鑻辫瀵硅瘽绮鹃
    绛旓細鏈夊叧澶у浜屼汉鑻辫瀵硅瘽1 A锛歁ay I know where you are going?璇烽棶锛屼綘瑕佸幓鍝効?B锛歒es. I want to go to Beijing Hotel.鎴戣鍘诲寳浜棣嗐侫锛欼'm sorry. You are going in the wrong direction.瀵逛笉璧枫備綘鍧愬弽鏂瑰悜浜嗐侭锛歄h no! What shall I do?鍝︼紝涓!鎴戣鎬庝箞鍔?A锛欴on't worry...
  • 澶у鐢熶簩浜鸿嫳璇璇濇潗鏂
    绛旓細绡囦竴 Dennis: What the heck! He cut himself.鍛鍛鐨勩備粬灞呯劧缁欒嚜宸卞姩鍒瀛愩侺orry: What鈥檚 going on? Who got cut? I鈥檝e got Band-Aid.鍙戠敓浠涔堜簡?璋佸壊浼や簡?鎴戞湁閭﹁开銆侱ennis: Relax. It鈥檚 this cool doctor. He felt pain in his stomach. He thought it was acute appendicitis and ...
  • 涓ゅ垎閽熷乏鍙崇殑鑻辨枃瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細銆澶у涓ゅ垎閽熷乏鍙崇殑鑻辫鍙h瀵硅瘽銆戞潹: Yesterday I got one message from your QQ, it said you wanted to borrow some money.鏄ㄥぉ鎴戞敹鍒颁綘鐨凲Q淇℃伅锛岃浣犳兂鍊熺偣閽便傛潕: Really? It must be a scam.My QQ has been stolen last week.鐪熺殑鍚?鑲畾鏄瘓楠楋紝鎴戠殑QQ涓婂懆灏辫鐩椾簡銆傛潹: I also...
  • 鎬ユ眰涓绡鑻辫鍙h鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽,蹇呴』鏄(涓や汉鐨,鍥涘垎閽).鏃堕棿瓒婇暱瓒婂ソ_鐧惧害...
    绛旓細A:Ok. Got it. Thanks for your help.B: No problem.绗笁涓槸鍏充簬澶у鐢鍚屽眳鐨
  • 姹備竴娈澶у鐢鏈熸湯鑰冭瘯鐢ㄧ殑涓夊垎閽涓や汉鑻辫瀵硅瘽銆傛瘮杈冩湁鎰忎箟鐨勮瘽棰,姣斿...
    绛旓細B: Hi, Mike! I know, it's quite stressful. But hey, let's take a break and talk about something more enjoyable. How about friendship?A: Great idea! So, what does friendship mean to you?B: Friendship, to me, is an incredible bond. It's about trust, support, and ...
  • 姹傜敤鑻辫瀵硅瘽鐨勫舰寮忓啓鍏充簬鎴戠殑澶у鐢熸椿,瀵硅瘽鑳芥寔缁3鍒嗛挓宸﹀彸銆俖鐧惧害鐭 ...
    绛旓細Eric: I'm taking three classes.Professor Bowman, Eric鎬庝箞鍙変笁闂ㄨ锛熺編鍥澶у鐢鐨勬棩瀛愪篃澶交鏉句簡鍚э紒Professor: Well Winnie, maybe they are taking hard classes and have to study a lot. 鑷鑰鑻辫璁哄潧浠ュ瘬鏁欎簬涔愮殑鏂瑰紡鎵撻犳渶濂界殑鍏嶈垂鑷鏌? 杩欎箞璇翠篃鏈夐亾鐞嗐傚彲鑳芥鏄洜涓鸿绋嬮毦搴﹀ぇ锛...
  • 鎬ユ眰涓绡囧叧浜澶у鐢濠氬Щ鐨鑻辫瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細Two people are talking something about college students' marrige. Their words are like this.A: Hey, Tom. How are you these days?B: Fine,and you?A: I am fine, too. I haven't thought that I can see you here.B: Neither do I. We haven't met each other for so long a...
  • 鑻辫涓や汉瀵硅瘽;鎴戞槸澶т竴鏂扮敓,涓嶇煡閬撳浣曚笌瀹ゅ弸鐩稿,鎵浠ュ悜鑰佸笀瀵绘眰甯姪...
    绛旓細鑻辫涓や汉瀵硅瘽锛氬ぇ涓鏂扮敓, 涓庡鍙嬬浉澶勶細A: Hello, my name is xxx, nice to meet.B: Nice to meet you too. My name is xxx. I come from xxx.A: I come from xxx. It鈥檚 good we are going to be roommates in our college life.B: That鈥檚 right. I hope we are going well.T...
  • 姹備竴涓鑻辫浜屼汉鍙h澶у鐢涔嬮棿鐨,鍏充簬鍥藉鏂囧寲宸紓鐨勮皥璁,涓冨叓鍙ュ乏鍙...
    绛旓細A:Um,that's really not what I want.鍡紝杩欎笉鏄垜鎯宠鐨勩備互涓瀵硅瘽璇存槑浜嗕腑缇庝箣闂寸殑鏂囧寲宸紓锛岃タ鏂逛汉寰堝繉璁抽棶骞撮緞,浣撻噸,钖按, 瀵逛簬涓嶇啛鐨勪汉,浠栦滑涓嶆効鎰忚姣旇緝绉佷汉鐨勯棶棰,濡傚搴叧绯荤瓑.浠栦滑鐙珛,娉ㄩ噸绉佷汉绌洪棿,涓嶆効鎰忚繃澶氫緷闈犵埗姣,淇濇寔绉佷汉绌洪棿,涓嶆兂涓庝笉鐔熺粶鐨勪汉闈犲緱澶繎....
  • 鑻辫瀵硅瘽,涓や汉瀵硅瘽,2鍒嗛挓宸﹀彸,鎬,涓嶉渶瑕佸お澶嶆潅鐨勫彞瀛,瑕佹眰濡備笅_鐧惧害鐭 ...
    绛旓細Now is the information age, the use of smart phones can be easy for college students to access the Internet and download information.鐜板湪鏄俊鎭椂浠o紝浣跨敤鏅鸿兘鎵嬫満鑳藉澶у鐢鏂逛究涓婄綉鏌璧勬枡鍙婁笅杞借祫鏂欍侭锛歍hat may be true, but I still think it's too much of a good thing to try to...
  • 扩展阅读:英语口语情景对话二人 ... 大学英语情景对话二人 ... 英语小对话二人组8句 ... 大学英语小对话二人组 ... 英语打电话对话模板 ... 英语对话一问一答两人 ... 英语口语对话100例 ... 英语口语双人对话 ... 英语双人情景对话2分钟 ...

    本站交流只代表网友个人观点,与本站立场无关
    欢迎反馈与建议,请联系电邮
    2024© 车视网