旅游英语情景对话:客房服务

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:客房服务,欢迎大家学习!

   客房服务情景对话一:

  A:Good morning. May I speak to Mr. Black,please?

  A:早上好,请布莱克先生听电话好吗?

  B:Speaking.

  B:我就是。

  A:This is the Front Desk. I'm afraid that the air conditioning in your room needs repair. We would like to request you to change your room. We are very song for the inconvenience.

  A:这里是柜台,您房间的空调设备恐怕需要修理了。我们想请您换房间。抱歉给您带来不便。

  B:0K. Well, I suppose I have no choice. What do you want me to do?

  B:好的,我想我别无选择,您要我做什么呢?

  A:What time is the most convenient for you to change rooms,sir?

  A:先生,您什么时间换房间最方便呢?

  B:I'm going out in about half an hour.

  B:我半小时左右就要出去了。

  A:What time will you be back?

  A:什么时候回来呢?

  B:Oh , around seven o'clock, I suppose.

  B:嗯,我想7点左右吧。

  A:We could move your luggage while you are out,but could you take any valuables with you? You may pick up your new room key No. 216 from the Front Desk when you return.

  A:我们可以在您外出时搬移行李,但是,您可不可以把贵重物品带在身上?您回来时可以在柜台领取新的216号房钥匙。

  B:OK. I'll do that.

  B:好的,就这么办。

  A:Thank you very much , sir.

  A:先生,非常谢谢您。

   客房服务情景对话二:

  A:Hello. Can I help you?

  A:你好。需要帮忙吗?

  B:Hello. Is my laundry ready? My room number is 210.

  B:你好。我的衣服洗好了吗?我的房号是2100

  A:I'm afraid it is still being washed.

  A:恐怕仍然在洗呢。

  B:Can you take the strain off?

  B:你们能把那个污点清除吗?

  A:Yes,we can. But you need wait a moment.

  A:是的,可以。但是您需要等一会儿。

  B:That's right. Can I get it back in the afternoon? I really need them tonight.

  B:好的。今天下午我可以取回来吗?今晚我确实需要穿的。

  A:Yes,it will be ready then.

  A:可以,那时候就好了。

  B:OK. By the way , please get them pressed.

  B:好的。顺便说一声,请把它门熨一熨。

  A:No problem.

  A:没问题。

   客房服务情景对话三:

  A:Good morning , Room Service. May I help you?

  A:早上好,客房服务部。有什么能为您效劳的吗?

  B:I'd like to have lunch in my room.

  B:我想在房间用午餐。

  A:OK, sir. We offer two types of lunch, Chinese food and western food. Which one would you prefer?

  A:好的,先生。我们提供中餐和西餐两种午餐,您喜欢哪种?

  B:What does a Chinese food have?

  B:中餐有什么呢?

  A:Rice , egg , beef and vegetables.

  A:有米饭、鸡蛋、牛肉和蔬菜。

  B:That will be fine. I'll take it.

  B:好吧。我就要这个。

  A:I see. May I have your name and room number,please?

  A:明白了。能告诉我您的姓名和房间号吗?

  B:Sure , it's White in Room 204.

  B:可以,204房的怀特。

  A:Let me confirm your order, Mr. White in Room 204,Chinese food. Is that right?

  A:让我确认一下您的订单:204房的怀特先生,要一份中餐,是这样吗?

  B:Exactly.

  B:对。

  A:Your order will be ready soon,thank you for calling.

  A:您的午餐很快就好,感谢您来电。

   客房服务情景对话四:

  A:Housekeeping. May I come in?

  A:客房管理部。我可以进来吗?

  B:Sure. Come in.

  B:当然。请进。

  A:What's the matter?

  A:出什么事啦?

  B:The television isn't working.

  B:电视坏了。

  A:I'm very sorry. An engineer will come and check it immediately.

  A:非常抱歉,工程师会立刻前来检查。

  B:Oh , and another thing , the people next door are very noisy.

  B:对了,还有一件事,隔壁的人非常吵闹。

  A:I'm very sorry about that. We will check into it.

  A:对此我们非常抱歉。我们会调查这件事。

  B:OK,don't forget it!

  B:好的,别忘了!

  A.I'll take care of it personally. Have a good night.

  A:我会亲自处理这件事。晚安。



  • 鏃呮父鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽:瀹㈡埧鏈嶅姟
    绛旓細瀹㈡埧鏈嶅姟鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽涓锛欰:Good morning. May I speak to Mr. Black,please?A:鏃╀笂濂斤紝璇峰竷鑾卞厠鍏堢敓鍚數璇濆ソ鍚?B:Speaking.B:鎴戝氨鏄侫:This is the Front Desk. I'm afraid that the air conditioning in your room needs repair. We would like to request you to change your room. We are...
  • 鍑哄幓澶栧浗鏃呮父,鍦ㄤ綇閰掑簵鐨勬椂鍊,璺熷墠鍙伴兘浼氱敤鍒颁粈涔瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細瀹鹃鑻辫:鍓嶅巺鍜瀹㈡埧閮ㄧ敤璇 1銆乭ave you a reservation?鎮ㄩ瀹氳繃浜嗗悧锛2銆乵ay i know your name and room number?鎮ㄨ兘鍛婅瘔鎴戞偍鐨勫悕瀛椾笌鎴块棿鍙峰悧锛3銆乭ere is your room key.缁欐偍鎴块棿閽ュ寵銆4銆乸lease pay at the cashier's desk over there.璇峰幓閭h竟甯愬彴浠樻銆5銆乤re these your baggage?杩欎簺...
  • 褰撲唬鍥芥儏瀹炵敤鑻辫鍙h绯诲垪:鏃呮父鑻辫鐩綍
    绛旓細瀵硅瘽浜屽崄锛氫韩鍙瀹㈡埧鏈嶅姟锛屽閫侀銆佸彨閱掑拰娲楄。 瀵硅瘽浜屽崄涓锛氳〃杈惧鏈嶅姟涓嶆弧 瀵硅瘽浜屽崄浜岋細绂诲紑閰掑簵鍓嶇殑鏈鍚庝簨鍔 瀵硅瘽浜屽崄涓夛細鏂囧寲鏅偣娓歌锛屽绱鍩庛侀暱鍩庛佽タ瀹夈佹紦姹熺瓑 瀵硅瘽浜屽崄鍥涳細璐墿浣撻獙锛屽寘鎷彔瀹濆簵銆佸彜钁e簵銆佸伐鑹哄搧搴楃瓑 瀵硅瘽浜屽崄浜旓細鍙備笌褰撳湴娲诲姩锛屽榫欒垷璧涖佹潅鎶琛ㄦ紨鍜屼含鍓ф璧 瀵硅瘽浜屽崄鍏锛氭梾琛涓殑鏃...
  • 銆愬繀澶囥戝嚭鍥鏃呮父鑻辫瀵硅瘽澶у叏,璁╀綘鐣呮父鏃犲咖!
    绛旓細褰撶劧銆傝鍑虹ず鎮ㄧ殑鎶ょ収濂藉悧锛2銆佹埧闂存湇鍔 A锛欻ello, can I order room service?浣犲ソ锛屽彲浠ョ粰鎴戠偣瀹㈡埧鏈嶅姟鍚楋紵B锛欳ertainly, sir. What would you like to eat?濂界殑锛屽厛鐢熴傛偍鎯冲悆鐐瑰暐锛3銆侀鎴 A锛欵xcuse me, I鈥檇 like to check out.瀵逛笉璧凤紝鎴戦渶瑕佸姙閫鎴挎墜缁侭锛欰lright. May I have you...
  • 鏃呮父鑻辫銆瀹㈡埧鐐归涔嬪悗銆
    绛旓細You know, my mom loves ordering room service.She says it makes her feel like a queen. The waiter brings her food on a nice tray. And she can eat in a robe or even in bed.But I don't get what the big deal is about room service.I mean, our breakfast this morning was...
  • 閰掑簵鑻辫鍙h鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細銆愰厭搴鑻辫鍙h鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽銆慠:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?涓嬪崍濂,鍏堢敓澶汉,闇瑕佹垜甯繖鍚?G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.涓嬪崍濂,鎴戞槸鏉板厠濞佸皵閫.鎴戝拰鎴戠殑濡诲瓙鍒氬垰鎶佃揪鎴戜滑闇瑕佷粖鏅氬湪...
  • 鏃呮父鑻辫鍙h100鍙ヨ秴瀹炵敤!鑳屽畬瀹冭蛋閬嶅叏涓栫晫!
    绛旓細姣忎竴涓幆鑺傞兘涓轰綘绮惧績瑙勫垝...鍏朵粬瀹炵敤鍦烘櫙 32. 璐墿娌熼氾細Just looking, thank you. 33. 璁ㄤ环杩樹环锛欳an I get a discount? 34. 琛屾潕鎼哄甫锛欼 need to purchase duty-free items.浠ヤ笂鏃呮父鑻辫鍙h绮惧崕锛屽姪浣犳父鍒冩湁浣欏湴鐣呮父涓栫晫锛岃交鏉惧簲瀵瑰悇绉嶅満鍚堛傜幇鍦紝甯︿笂杩欎唤娓呭崟锛岃浣犵殑鏃呯▼鏇村姞绮惧僵锛
  • 鏃呮父鑻辫鍙h閫熸垚鐩綍
    绛旓細琛屾潕鍛鏈嶅姟锛瀛︿範濡備綍鍚戣鏉庡憳鎸囩ず琛屾潕鍜屽姹傚府鍔┿ 鐢佃瘽涓庨侀鏈嶅姟锛氭帉鎻′娇鐢ㄩ厭搴楃數璇濆強璁㈣喘椁愰ギ鐨鑻辫琛ㄨ揪銆 瀹㈡埧涓庨鍘呮湇鍔★細浜嗚В濡備綍鐐归銆佹彁鍑烘湇鍔¤姹傦紝浠ュ強涓庢湇鍔″憳浜ゆ祦銆 閰掑惂鏈嶅姟锛氱啛鎮夐厭鍚х幆澧冿紝瀛︿細鐐归ギ鍝佸苟杩涜绠鍗瀵硅瘽銆 绂诲簵鎵嬬画锛氫簡瑙e浣曠ぜ璨屽湴閫鎴垮苟缁撹处銆傜涓夐儴鍒嗭紝鍖椾含濂ヨ繍鍙婃椿鍔ㄤ綋楠...
  • 鏃呮父鑻辫瀹炴垬瀹炰緥鐩綍
    绛旓細鏃呮父鑻辫瀹炴垬瀹炰緥鐩綍鍏ュ绡 1. 鍏ュ妫鏌 2. 娴峰叧鐢虫姤 3. 鏈哄満鎺ュ緟鏈嶅姟 浣忓绡 1. 棰勮鎴块棿 2. 鍔炵悊浣忓鐧昏 3. 浜彈瀹㈡埧鏈嶅姟 4. 閫鎴跨粨绠 椁愰ギ绡 1. 棰勭害椁愬巺 2. 鐐归夎彍鍝 3. 浜彈缇庨 4. 缁撶畻璐﹀崟 浜ら氱瘒 1. 瀵绘眰璺寚寮 2. 涔樺潗鍏氦杞 3. 鍙溅鏈嶅姟 4. 浣跨敤鍦伴搧绯荤粺 5. 涔樺潗鐏溅...
  • 鏃呮父鑻辫甯哥敤鍙h涔嬮瀹氭埧闂
    绛旓細I'd like to order room service.鎴戦渶瑕侀鐗╅佸埌鎴块棿鐨鏈嶅姟銆侶ow much is a double room per night?涓涓弻浜洪棿鐨瀹㈡埧姣忔櫄澶氬皯閽?I am sorry, no elite room is available.寰堟姳姝夛紝鎴戜滑娌℃湁鍟嗗姟瀹㈡埧浜嗐俉hen would you like to have the room madam?鎮ㄦ兂瑕佷粈涔堟椂鍊欑殑鎴块棿鍛?Can I get your ...
  • 扩展阅读:旅行社的旅游线路咨询对话 ... 旅行社推销线路对话 ... 旅游酒店预订 ... 出国留学英语对话范例 ... 旅行社情景模拟对话 ... 客房服务情景对话中文 ... 旅行社咨询对话英语 ... 客人与客房清扫员对话 ... 旅行社与客人咨询情景对话 ...

    本站交流只代表网友个人观点,与本站立场无关
    欢迎反馈与建议,请联系电邮
    2024© 车视网