餐厅的接待员用英语怎么接待外宾 英语对话 求接待外宾的英语情景四人对话

\u6211\u662f\u9152\u5e97\u7684\u524d\u53f0\u63a5\u5f85\u7684\uff0c\u8bf7\u544a\u8bc9\u6211\u4e00\u4e9b\u65e5\u5e38\u63a5\u5f85\u5916\u5bbe\u7684\u82f1\u8bed\u628a\uff0c

welcome to our hospital,may i help you?\u6b22\u8fce\u5149\u4e34\uff0c\u9700\u8981\u6211\u5e2e\u5fd9\u5417?what can i do for you?\u6211\u80fd\u4e3a\u4f60\u505a\u4e9b\u4ec0\u4e48?
what's your order?\u4f60\u60f3\u70b9\u4e9b\u4ec0\u4e48?do you want us to wake you up tomorrow?\u660e\u5929\u9700\u8981\u53eb\u65e9\u5417?im sorry, but would you please show me your id card? \u4e0d\u597d\u610f\u601d\uff0c\u4f60\u80fd\u62ff\u4e00\u4e0b\u4f60\u7684\u8eab\u4efd\u8bc1\u5417?

Hello. Hey. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too. It's a great honor for me to meet you. My name is Li Hua. Welcome to our school . Let me show you around. Thank s You're not welcome

下面是在餐厅经常使用的五种情景对话,希望能对你有所帮助。
Part 1
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Part 2:
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走.
Part 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Part 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Part 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。

what would you like to order?
May I have your order?
Would you like an appetizer?

I would like a side order of fried onions.
I'd like a pork chop.

This way,please.
That'll be all ,Thanks/

专有餐馆英语的书,买一本
那上边就有前台接待客人的对话
楼上的英语有些。。。。
会让客人吓跑的!

hello!welcome to China !

  • 鎺ュ緟澶栧甯哥敤鐨勮嫳璇鏈夊摢浜?
    绛旓細澶栧:Oh锛 yes please.鍝锛屽ソ鐨勩傛帴寰呬汉鍛:Tea or coffee?瑕佽尪杩樻槸鍜栧暋锛熷瀹:Coffee锛 please. 璇锋潵鏉挅鍟° 鎺ュ緟浜哄憳:Milk and sugar?瑕佸姞鐗涘ザ鍜岀硸鍚楋紵澶栧:Without sugar锛 please.璇蜂笉瑕佸姞绯栥傚熀鏈笂鎺屾彙杩欎簺鏈鍩烘湰鐨勪氦娴佸氨澶熶簡锛屽洜涓轰竴浼氫細鏈変笓涓氱殑浜哄憳杩囨潵瀵规帴銆
  • 鎺ュ緟澶栧鑻辨枃鎬庝箞璇
    绛旓細reception of foreign guests
  • 姹傚府鎴戠炕璇戜簺姣旇緝绠鍗曠殑閰掑簵鍓嶅彴鎺ュ緟澶栧鐢ㄨ
    绛旓細MR LI: Yes, I usually stay there.鍓嶅彴鎺ュ緟璁垮甯哥敤浼氳瘽锛3锛夊叕鍙搁噷甯告潵鐨勫鎴蜂竴鑸墠鍙伴兘鐔熸倝銆傚綋鐒讹紝涔熶細鏈夐檶鐢熶汉鏉ラ犺銆傝繖涓嶏紝Mr Lefere 鏉ラ犺 Mr Ballito 浜嗐備笖鐪婻ose濡備綍澶勭悊銆侻R LEFERE: Good morning.ROSE: Good morning. Can I help you?MR LEFERE: Er, yes. I have an appoi...
  • 鎴戜滑鍏徃瑕鎺ュ緟澶栧,闇瑕佺敤鍒鐨勮嫳璇
    绛旓細澶栧:Oh锛 yes please.鍝锛屽ソ鐨勩傛帴寰呬汉鍛:Tea or coffee?瑕佽尪杩樻槸鍜栧暋锛 澶栧:Coffee锛 please.璇锋潵鏉挅鍟°傛帴寰呬汉鍛:Milk and sugar?瑕佸姞鐗涘ザ鍜岀硸鍚楋紵澶栧:Without sugar锛 please.璇蜂笉瑕佸姞绯栥傛帴寰呬汉鍛橈細Where shall we go for lunch/dinner?How about go to eat at Chinese restaurant锛熶竴鑸...
  • 鎺ュ緟澶栧閫傚悎鐢鐨勮嫳璇鏈夊摢浜?
    绛旓細澶栧:Oh锛 yes please.鍝锛屽ソ鐨勩傛帴寰呬汉鍛:Tea or coffee?瑕佽尪杩樻槸鍜栧暋锛 澶栧:Coffee锛 please.璇锋潵鏉挅鍟°傛帴寰呬汉鍛:Milk and sugar?瑕佸姞鐗涘ザ鍜岀硸鍚楋紵澶栧:Without sugar锛 please.璇蜂笉瑕佸姞绯栥傛帴寰呬汉鍛橈細Where shall we go for lunch/dinner?How about go to eat at Chinese restaurant锛熶竴鑸...
  • 閰掑簵鎺ュ緟澶栧鐨勬棩甯鑻辫鍙h
    绛旓細12銆乄hat would you like to have, coffee or tea?鎮ㄨ鍠濆挅鍟¤繕鏄尪锛13銆乄ould you like to have any wine with you dinner?鎮ㄧ敤椁愭椂瑕佸枬鐐归厭鍚楋紵14銆丼ervice hours are:锛椁愬巺锛変緵搴旀椂闂存槸锛7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.鏃╅7鐐瑰埌9鐐广11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.鍗堥...
  • 椁愬巺鐨勬帴寰呭憳鐢ㄨ嫳璇庝箞鎺ュ緟澶栧 鑻辫瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細锛堜竴瀵瑰か濡囧湪鎷ユ尋鐨椁愬巺澶栫瓑寰呭氨搴э級A: Do you have a reservation, sir?璇烽棶鎮ㄨ浣嶄簡鍚楋紵鍏堢敓锛屽お澶紵B: No, I am afraid we don鈥檛.娌℃湁銆侫: I鈥檓 sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge ...
  • 鍓嶅彴鑻辫鎺ュ緟澶栧
    绛旓細--Good morning,miss.May I help you?鏃╂櫒濂.闇瑕佸府蹇欏悧?--Do you have an appointment?鎮ㄦ绾︿簡鍚?--May I have your name?璇烽棶鎮ㄧ殑濮撳悕?--Please follow me. Sit down here,please. I'll see if he's available now.璺熸垜鏉.璇峰潗,鎴戝幓鐪嬩竴涓嬩粬鏄惁鏈夌┖.--After you.鎮ㄥ厛璇.--...
  • 姹鎺ュ緟澶栧鐨勪竴浜涙儻鐢ㄨ(鑻辫)
    绛旓細姹鎺ュ緟澶栧鐨勪竴浜涙儻鐢ㄨ(鑻辫) 15 姣斿灏嗗瀹句粠瀹鹃閫佸埌浼氳鍦,浠ュ強鍦ㄤ笓杞︿笂鐨勪竴浜涙儻鐢ㄨ鏈汉铏界劧鏄湪瀛︿範鑻辫,浣嗕繚闄╄捣瑙,杩樻槸甯屾湜涓浜涜嫳璇珮鎵嬫彁鐐瑰缓璁潪甯告劅璋!... 姣斿灏嗗瀹句粠瀹鹃閫佸埌浼氳鍦,浠ュ強鍦ㄤ笓杞︿笂鐨勪竴浜涙儻鐢ㄨ鏈汉铏界劧鏄湪瀛︿範鑻辫,浣嗕繚闄╄捣瑙,杩樻槸甯屾湜涓浜涜嫳璇珮鎵嬫彁鐐瑰缓璁潪甯告劅璋! 灞曞紑  鎴戞潵...
  • 澶栦簨鎺ュ緟鑻辫鍙h瀵硅瘽
    绛旓細澶栦簨鎺ュ緟鑻辫鍙h瀵硅瘽:鍛婂埆涓庨佽 Good morning, Mr.White, I'm glad you've come. 鏅氫笂濂,鎬鐗瑰厛鐢,鎴戝緢楂樺叴浣犳潵浜嗐 Good evening, Mr.Yang, It's very kind of you to invite me to dinner tonight. 鏅氫笂濂,鏉ㄥ厛鐢熴備粖鏅氫綘璇锋垜鍏辫繘鏅氶,鐪熷お瀹㈡皵浜嗐 Sit down , please, The dinner will be rea...
  • 扩展阅读:餐饮服务员培训大全 ... 酒店接待外国人的规定 ... 酒店礼宾部最出色的接待员 ... 国家招待外宾的饭店 ... 中英文自动翻译器 ... 餐厅的英文diningroom ... 酒店专业术语一览表 ... 餐厅接待客人英语对话 ... 酒店包厢服务员上菜 ...

    本站交流只代表网友个人观点,与本站立场无关
    欢迎反馈与建议,请联系电邮
    2024© 车视网